• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
lwm4m1L.jpg

Halo 6 confirmed.

Probably on about the rumours of Iron Man being in Guardians of the Galaxy. As to why it's in a Halo thread...er...no idea. Wild guess symbol of Chief leading blue team
Yes I just want blue team back and will shoe horn it in anywhere.

Marvel-NOW-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-001Cover-570x864.jpg

Homeboyd

It's like he's trying to tell us something... but... can't... for some reason.

What is it boy?!? What is it??? The old mill? Someone's in trouble?!?

Mistel

Banned
CBOAT with a cryptic message about iron man and Frankie with a little tid bit to tell us. Is there going to be some news like this week or something?

Probably on about the rumours of Iron Man being in Guardians of the Galaxy. As to why it's in a Halo thread...er...no idea. Wild guess symbol of Chief leading blue team
Yes I just want blue team back and will shoe horn it in anywhere.

Marvel-NOW-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-001Cover-570x864.jpg

sad to see Iron man in the GoG just to please the mainstream media about him

wwm0nkey

I mean it would be interesting to see MC try to adjust to bring in a team again after all the years of going solo and the fact his "luck" ran out due to his luck being the geas the Liberian planted to get him to Requiem and speed up his evolution.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
So what just happened? I don't get it? Like Uncle Leo, I'm also an old man and confused now.

There's a Guardians of the Galaxy event tomorrow morning, and some folks are suggesting there's either a Halo thing at the same time or that Halo is somehow tied into it. Maybe.

Gonna bet its a huge fuss over something small.

senador

Banned
There's a Guardians of the Galaxy event tomorrow morning, and some folks are suggesting there's either a Halo thing at the same time or that Halo is somehow tied into it. Maybe.

Maybe it's something like the Guardians director is doing the Halo series.

Yeah, I'm going in on no hype.

I can't afford to let my blood pressure get heated of this.

Tzeentch

Ask Kevin how Beamish survived outside of cryosleep with no food or heat. (canonical fact, Beamish was intended to be a recruit, and was at the start the same age as the kids, but his crypod failed. So when they got to Corbulo he was too old to enter the program and found a job more suited to his skills and level of sanity.)
-- Is that the shaving the hair off people in cryosleep and burning it for heat story? He seemed a bit shaken when Beamish came up.
-- Oh, I have a standing request for information on the whereabouts of the space mop, as I'm told it was not taken by you for safekeeping. Though I'm sure it's packed away like Raiders of the Lost Ark.

mephixto

Banned
Master chief is also a man in a suit like Iron Man, so I guess theres is gonna be new Halo game with the word "Guardian" somewhere in the title.

Top Bottom