• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

NobleGundam

Banned
Jul 5, 2012
SoCal & Arizona
www.twitter.com
Finally Reached 500 subs guys, i'm so happy :D so i bring you my Halo 4 Gun Sync Special, this one i really worked hard on it, i stayed up all night but it was worth it :)
i hope you enjoy it :)

hope y'all like it :')
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0InOvLWK_k8
I almost always share your work. It's awesome keep doing it! Halo 4's pretty maps and gun sounds are enjoyable to watch when done this way.

S0cc3rpunk

Unconfirmed Member
Oct 11, 2008
I almost always share your work. It's awesome keep doing it! Halo 4's pretty maps and gun sounds are enjoyable to watch when done this way.
thank you so so much :') it really means a lot to me :D i'll make sure to make a chill version one day :) & with the amazing feedback, i'm getting. I can't wait to make even more :')

S0cc3rpunk

Unconfirmed Member
Oct 11, 2008

Mistel

Banned
Oct 6, 2013
Since the weapon tuning is there a consensus on the best automatic weapon? Is there any reason to use the storm rifle or the suppressor instead of the assault rifle now?
It depends on the range really which of the three is superior. For close it's the supressor example.

Mistel

Banned
Oct 6, 2013
Thanks for the feedback. I tried the suppressor last night. I still like the assault rifle a lot better.
Few did probably it's just not all that good in the scheme of things weapons wise. I pretty much used it only in campaign or when there was nothing else to use.

MIMIC

Banned
Jun 11, 2004
I turned on the game and 5 achievements were automatically unlocked. Specifically, all of the "Crimson DLC" achievements

I'll take them, but.....wtf? lol

Woorloog

Banned
Apr 18, 2010
I turned on the game and 5 achievements were automatically unlocked. Specifically, all of the "Crimson DLC" achievements

I'll take them, but.....wtf? lol
The achievements were bugged apparently, the fix was deployed today.