• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

Like I said in the other thread, I wouldn't be surprised to see them sneak in MC/another Spartan into GOTG in some wide scene featuring a bunch of characters.

An easter egg to Halo nerdz.

Madness

There's a Guardians of the Galaxy event tomorrow morning, and some folks are suggesting there's either a Halo thing at the same time or that Halo is somehow tied into it. Maybe.

Gonna bet its a huge fuss over something small.

Frank did say yest that he would tease something in one sleep. When I first saw it I thought it was some precursors stuff. In the sky it looks like a bunch of flying Ark's or something. Haven't followed comics in a long time so I don't even know what Guardians of the Galaxy is. Was wondering why Iron Man was there...

Ai7KGuG.jpg

Oh..

Omni

Why wouldn't CBoaT just blatantly leak the information? He's never been particularly cryptic before. Or at least that I've noticed

Why wouldn't CBoaT just blatantly leak the information? He's never been particularly cryptic before. Or at least that I've noticed

Probably indicative of the fact that it's something minor.

EDIT: Wait, maybe after the jetpack / thrusters in the original Halo 4 teaser, Chief has pulsars in his palms / feet? Oh man, he's Space Jesus now. Complete with spaces holes in his space hands.

Homeboyd

Looks like dani got it re: the name. Sounds about right and stink said it would be boring. Shinobi talking about it (name, release window, and small info).

Nothing to see here.

You don't want a H2A?

I'd happily buy H2A but my preference is to move forward with the campaign story and multiplayer with Halo 5 or a new spin off continuation. I was really into the episodic concept of SPOPS so we had regular campaign missions, of course the execution of the gameplay wasn't up to campaign standards. As for multiplayer I'd rather a game built from the ground up around the new dedicated servers and game engine/mechanics that brings with it rather than trying to stay true or fix elements of H2.

I'd happily buy H2A but my preference is to move forward with the campaign story and multiplayer with Halo 5 or a new spin off continuation. I was really into the episodic concept of SPOPS so we had regular campaign missions, of course the execution of the gameplay wasn't up to campaign standards. As for multiplayer I'd rather a game built from the ground up around the new dedicated servers and game engine/mechanics that brings with it rather than trying to stay true or fix elements of H2.
I agree to advancement of story. I didn't really like 4s story and I'm eager for forwarding the story and hopefully getting it back on track, I have faith 343 can deliver.
As for MP I'd be pretty happy with H2A but once again I'm eager to see 5 just so I know the future is on track and not continuing a decline.

Plus another year in development for 5 can't be a bad thing, until then I'll take H2A.

Top Bottom