• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

Ghazi

oYs28YC.gif

S0cc3rpunk

Unconfirmed Member
I almost always share your work. It's awesome keep doing it! Halo 4's pretty maps and gun sounds are enjoyable to watch when done this way.

thank you so so much :') it really means a lot to me :D i'll make sure to make a chill version one day :) & with the amazing feedback, i'm getting. I can't wait to make even more :')

S0cc3rpunk

Unconfirmed Member
Since the weapon tuning is there a consensus on the best automatic weapon? Is there any reason to use the storm rifle or the suppressor instead of the assault rifle now?

MIMIC

Banned
I turned on the game and 5 achievements were automatically unlocked. Specifically, all of the "Crimson DLC" achievements

I'll take them, but.....wtf? lol

Booties

Banned
Serious question as a non-Achievement person. Do you really NEED to? Like, would you be sittin' there, frettin'?

Yes. I have all the achievements for halo 3, odst, and reach. I'm definitely compulsive about achievements at times, but even moreso when it comes to halo. 95% completion? Gross.

Top Bottom