• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 4 |OT2| TURBO

Madness

It's funny, I did it twice on one game in Castle and yet I can't replicate it on Majestic.

I'm pretty sure with the Saw buff that I'll easily get the 4 kills one. Three ordnance drop in one game is going to be tough now that Fiesta Classic is there and since most games in majestic are slayer pro, ctf etc. My cousin got it by playing old Fiesta with drops.

As for Halo 4 Turbo, I think it's a homage to Street Fighter and it fits because the action is more frenzied and fast paced and all that changed was a 10% movement boost and 4sk BR.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
It's funny, I did it twice on one game in Castle and yet I can't replicate it on Majestic.

I'm pretty sure with the Saw buff that I'll easily get the 4 kills one. Three ordnance drop in one game is going to be tough now that Fiesta Classic is there and since most games in majestic are slayer pro, ctf etc. My cousin got it by playing old Fiesta with drops.

As for Halo 4 Turbo, I think it's a homage to Street Fighter and it fits because the action is more frenzied and fast paced and all that changed was a 10% movement boost and 4sk BR.

Or maybe it's like
Turbo
from Wreck it Ralph who was played by
Alan Tudyk

Meanwhile, at AGL:

BMMTC2oCMAIxgix.png:large

When hover hand goes wrong.

Haha. Just noticed Heinz's hand is just there on Maven's left shoulder.

gAg CruSh3r

Damn. I miss the start of the new OT. Now it's leaving a bad smell of old OT.

I was taking my State Boards for my Denturist License!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
You guys see those AGL FFA Finals? Last 2 minutes were bonkers. Totally did not disappoint. They tied and had to look at least deaths to see who won. Legit took it. So cool to see that Legit is still competing.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I've only had a chance to play one game of the new settings. It felt weird, but that's because I've barely played Halo lately, I think. Also I forgot about the increased movement speed until after the fact, and I think that might've thrown me off.

anyways, hi, useless post, looking forward to playing more, make me excited about Halo again 343 plz

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
is the weighting for community maps way off, or is it just me? all i ever seem to play is forge maps in infinity these days. the majority of votes contain only forge maps. this is bullshit. and i'm generally a fan of having forge maps in hoppers.

shutout fucking sucks btw.

I think one of my 360 S' is dying :(
Whenever I load Halo 4, it starts lagging really badly while checking for DLC.
Half the time it just gets stuck or freezes :/

Madness

Why couldn't 343 use the E-Dorian theme for the main menu? They used it here.

RIP you beautiful thing :'(

I had a post like two OT's ago that showed the great menu music for the first three games and then the 4th. It's just so 'off' in a way. As soon as I heard it on launch night I was like wtf is this tribal wailing shit.

CyReN posted a great video a few days back, showing what Halo 4 Menu really sounds like.

firstpageomg

I had a great alternative thread title but it would be a spoiler for something

Current spoiler or future spoiler?

Hah, thats kinda cool. Looks like a non cutscene model?

Why couldn't 343 use the E-Dorian theme for the main menu? They used it here.

RIP you beautiful thing :'(

Halo 4 had good music, but without a new consistent theme and without the old familiar themes it felt very lacking.

Top Bottom