• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5 cutscene maybe-accidentally shown [Actually is MCC cutscene]

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Not accidentally, this is included in MCC. They have made Prologue and Epilogue which will connect to Halo 5. This looks like that, well I haven't seen it but saw glimpse of it in Remaking Legend Documentary.

Few more days to go. Fuck cant wait.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
ARBITER OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Not liking the new armor, looks like an overgrown beetle on his head

Pudge

The Spartan Locke guy sounds like they pulled some guy in off the street, threw a script in front of him and said "Speak with confidence". Especially when he's conversing with Keith F'n David.

JackHerer

This is not from Halo 5. It's part of the prologue and epilogue they added to Halo 2 anniversary that ties into the story in Halo 5.

From that clip ,I'm not too fond of the character Locke yet. Why is he hunting MC down? Someone fill me up to date I haven't played since 3

Vidpixel

It sure is nice seeing the Arbiter again. It's a shame that such an immensely interesting character pretty much got the shaft in both Halo 3 and Halo 4.

God dammit, hate the armor design for Locke. I was hoping 343 would step up their armor design game because Halo 4's armor design was atrocious.

Guess I'm sticking to the Mark set.

Top Bottom