• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5 Guardians: #huntthetruth

flyshow

-Parents, who I don't think we've ever met, other than maybe an anonymous moment in Fall of Reach.
-Halsey
-Keyes
-Other kids? Maybe even himself.
-Mendez
-Soldier (not sure. Maybe those ODSTs he wrecked.)
-Covenant
-Arbiter
-Marines
-Humanity
-Locke

I think I begin to see where Microsoft want the character development go. Master Chief is Bruce Wayne.

Akai__

His wikipedia page mentions he's injured during the attack on New Mombasa. Could that be where the second recording comes into play? Whoever that person is they sound pretty fucked.

That recording sounds like someone was infected by the Flood.

I really hope Halo never comes to that.

To be fair, it technically already has. If you collected all of the chapters of Sadie's Story in ODST you had to fight a NMPD officer near the end of the game. Technically there's also the crazy marine who fires at you in CE, but I won't count that. :p

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
This man just won a random collection of whatever is on my desk tomorrow.

MFYC937.jpg

The soundcloud file above is nothing to do with us.

That guy wasn't named in the comic at the time. However, we named the character in memory of Moebius, who sadly passed away in 2012.

That's a pretty cool tribute. Remembered being pretty jealous of the Japanese version of Panzer Dragoon when I saw the cover art they got that was drawn by Moebius.

Would have loved to have met him before he passed away...

Glass

That's a pretty cool tribute. Remembered being pretty jealous of the Japanese version of Panzer Dragoon when I saw the cover art they got that was drawn by Moebius.

Would have loved to have met him before he passed away...

Woah that is gorgeous. Freaking Western covers man.

Heretic

This is the last I'll say about my opinion on this. I was HYPED because I thought this was an epic single player campaign trailer with mind blowing visuals that would tease into E3. My hopes were up, and the trailer reminded me of a Killzone 2 commercial that has been posted already. That's all.

Carry on ya'll :).

Bye Felicia

link1201

Hmm, it's a beginning anyway. I liked it! Did anyone else get a X-files vibe? (the sound effects reminded me of the show's intro)

singhr1

The Xbox Twitter account just posted

CAvzwwoUcAAER6d.png

So it looks like new things each Sunday.

Like Serial for Master Chief's back story? I can dig it.

Also someone on Reddit said if each word on the bullet signified a week, the last would end the week before E3. So next week could represent "son" etc.

Just noticed my phone randomly added a "she" in my response. Whoops. Rush to be first.

So the Twitter confirmed it'll be every Sunday? Cool, something to look forward to.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Despite being underwhelmed by the stuff today, it'll be cool to get a lil sumthin every sunday.

Top Bottom