• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

-Ryn

Banned
What would you even be able to do with Valhalla as a remix to make it work well with Halo 5? Hit scan weapons and the quick movement alone will change the dynamic. Though there is that one forge map which is a spiritual remake of sorts.

I want a Last Resort remix for Halo 5 honestly. I think it would work pretty good.

A remix map pack containing Halo 3 maps would be cool, too. Pit as a forunner map, Guardian as a covenant map, etc.
Remix would be awesome. Though it should stay within the original map aesthetic imo. Guardian being Forerunner adds a mysterious... actually not so much anymore I guess. Back in the day though, Forerunners and mysterious atmosphere went hand in hand. Loved that shit.

BizzyBums .. forgot I have the added s on there.

Are you sure?

2iK7nn9.png

mo60

I got an update to my xbox one right now. I'm not even a part of the preview program. Looks like I won't be able to watch the stream right now.

Esque7

Anyone else having server issues? I used the only Hannibal Mantis I had and then I lost connection to the server :/ Super frustrating, I wish they would give us those REQs back after a lost connection

Top Bottom