• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

>First game of Warzone (or Halo 5, for that matter) in days, fingers crossed for SoD
>SoD picked
>39 Kills, 2 Legendary Bosses, 2 Regular Bosses

If only I could have gotten on the first page, my day would have been set.

Rofl was watching commonly's stream and he and ninja randomly got matched up against flamesword and lethul on ctf truth. Green wall whooped up!

I'm confused, who won?
I was about to say, whooped made me think won, up made me think lost?

My guess is lost?
Oh my bad. Optic team won 3-1
I know it wasnt a legit scrim with their full proper teams but nice to see flamesword and lethul doing some work.

Edit:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/mode/arena/matches/96f10845-cb71-4757-8887-5262ec7ff21b/players/optic%20beard%20fs?gameHistoryMatchIndex=2&gameHistoryGameModeFilter=All

wXW5e.gif

Halo 5 is goood

Strider

Finally hopped on to play some games. Let's see how spaghetti my aim is.

i've been restricted to playing team arena via windows 10 xbox streaming app on my PC in the studio.

every time i go back to the console now my aim is like 1,000,000 times improved - it's like training at high altitude, or something.

BraXzy

Well, that went better than expected. I was playing multi-team admittedly (which actually works better than expected with 3's on BTB maps), and got MVP with 23 kills..

Already good to go as OpTic's 4th :D

BraXzy

Playing some SWAT to try and get my speed up and reactions.. I've played a couple so far and damn, I feel like a slug in mud. Feels like I'm watching my lil bro play haha.

It doesn't mean much in this playlist but just went against Champ 3 and Champ 4 and won so I guess slug mud ain't too bad.

BizzyBum

Crap, I forgot to place in a playlist before March was over and now I can never get the March Season emblem. I was probably never going to get a 100% armory, anyway.
=[

Played one game on the new Warzone map and I really liked it. The only thing I was disappointed in was the middle base was an exact replica of the one in Stormbreak.

Playing some SWAT to try and get my speed up and reactions.. I've played a couple so far and damn, I feel like a slug in mud. Feels like I'm watching my lil bro play haha.

It doesn't mean much in this playlist but just went against Champ 3 and Champ 4 and won so I guess slug mud ain't too bad.
#chumpbrag

I take it back, just played a full team of Champs including Champ 1 and got sat on. Please have mercy.

Hells yes, waited almost a year to get into the closed one but never got in. Thanks Blizzblozz.

Yeah, but i thought the April 13th beta was for Overwatch. I read that wrong. It's the Battleborn beta :(
Still might try it, but I was hyped because I thought that was Overwatch :(

There weren't many good suggestions tbf, besides all of mine obviously.

Just played on Tyrant for the first time, skybox is gorgeous but spawns didn't seem great in SWAT.

Spawns on SWAT never are great lol

My first post should have been the OT tittle

BraXzy

I refuse to believe it's come to this. I played swat on it as well though, I agree about the spawns.

I need to get a good feel for it in CTF/Slayer before I make any judgement. It certainly is nice to have something with a different palette though that's for sure.

I've done my 10 placements now, gonna call it there. I've warmed up slightly at least. To the 58 other unplaced peeps, c'mon guys, follow my stellar example ;)

Just had 2 sweaty slayer matches. Beat this 4 team group back to back by 1-3 points. Usually them in the lead and us with a comrback win.

Overgrowth
Plaza

Lol funny to me i got them both back to back considering one is the og and the other is the original.

I think i have 4 more placement matches left >=D

BraXzy

Interesting, Snip3down is offering hour lessons for H5 for $15 an hour. He'll be streaming but with his mic off. Since obviously $15 an hour isn't enough to cover the loss of possible donations/subs...

G0SU sign up ;)

Interesting, Snip3down is offering hour lessons for H5 for $15 an hour. He'll be streaming but with his mic off. Since obviously $15 an hour isn't enough to cover the loss of possible donations/subs...

G0SU sign up ;)

Hah!

After my lessons from your mum are over, maybe ill do you a favor too.

Oooooooohhhhhhh buuuurrnnn mom jookeessssssssssssssss.......

i signed up

BraXzy

Apparently, this Legendary Emblem is recognition for having a Forge map in matchmaking.

Wow, that's really awesome! I need to get working on some more maps and cross my toes they're considered hehe.

Reminds me of hats for Dota 2, creators get special versions of their accepted sets.

Strider

LOL

Gosu i cant help but laugh 343 is giving out reqs today of all days given the convo earlier lmao

That's a really cool emblem too.

Top Bottom