• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

I just quit when that happens now, I'm not going to go through that so some fuckwits can kill farm, especially when they leave bosses alive to prolong the misery... These people are responsible for killing the population imo.
Can you get banned for quitting out of wz? Totally agree with kill farmers hurting the population. I'd go even further though and say that randoms playing against full teams in the arena/slayer playlists has the same negative impact.

IHaveIce

Banned
Has Xbox live completely died for anyone else?

Testing the multiplayer connection in the settings menu works but I've got a prompt on the dashboard which says connect to Xbox live and none of my apps or games work online...

I can also see which friends are online which makes it even weirder...

Cancel that, got it working. My account was being weird...
I had the same issue now 2 days in a row. I always had to sign off and on again to get it to work

nillapuddin

They should make Halo 6 Feature complete.
Fix the BR model and get rid of ADS
Bring back Warzone for the Whales.
Firefight for the ODST nostalgia
the DLC and Maps should be free because Warzone.
Give the option for a one time premium payment to just unlock all cosmetics, along with people who want the Req system.
Continue the Competitive Focus, Better maps preferred. (especially if they tie into H3A at all)
PC release for H3A and H6
Make the Jackals look like Jackals
Multi Species Multiplayer E.g. Spartans, Elites, Maybe Brutes.

Yes
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
No

jem0208

While those are great ideas, I honestly don't think that 343 would have the resources to do all of that AND work on Halo 6. Which should be priority right now.

They should make Halo 6 Feature complete.
Fix the BR model and get rid of ADS
Bring back Warzone for the Whales.
Firefight for the ODST nostalgia
the DLC and Maps should be free because Warzone.
Give the option for a one time premium payment to just unlock all cosmetics, along with people who want the Req system.
Continue the Competitive Focus, Better maps preferred. (especially if they tie into H3A at all)
PC release for H3A and H6
Make the Jackals look like Jackals
Multi Species Multiplayer E.g. Spartans, Elites, Maybe Brutes.

and a gun that shoots Cuban Sandwiches
New BR is better than old BR. I don't care what you guys say.

343N

Neo Member
i heard race was confirmed

when/where was race confirmed for WZF release?

also completely unrelated, my negoaf account has an email that no longer exists, what do i do. i can't link it to gmail so i have no options

Akai__

PM me your Twitch Username, if you want to chat with us during the E3 conferences. We are doing this every year and it's much nicer to be able to chat instead of having to deal with the Main Twitch Chat for these Events.

Here is an instruction: http://i.imgur.com/vrNiHWI.gif

Chat is called NeoGAF.

---

A coupple clips, because why not:

Random funny stuff happens when people quit the game.
Forge has a glitch, where the Player Model just disappears.
Can somebody teach me this strafe?
Somebody breaking out of my assassination...

The last 2 clips is why I want to know what the Halo 5 Server Tickrate is. Stuff like teleporting keeps happening, even with Focused Settings. Pretty annoying.

also completely unrelated, my negoaf account has an email that no longer exists, what do i do. i can't link it to gmail so i have no options

You PM a mod on NeoGAF. They will change it for you.

jem0208

PM me your Twitch Username, if you want to chat with us during the E3 conferences. We are doing this every year and it's much nicer to be able to chat instead of having to deal with the Main Twitch Chat for these Events.
My twitch name is the same as my GAF name: jem0208

I might already be in the chat though if you're using the same one...

Lren

Excited for Halo Wars 2 and hopefully some Firefight reveals during E3. I've been playing Reach's firefight to try and sate the thrist but it's not enough. SOON!

Here is an instruction: http://i.imgur.com/vrNiHWI.gif

---

A coupple clips, because why not:

Random funny stuff happens when people quit the game.
Forge has a glitch, where the Player Model just disappears.
Can somebody teach me this strafe?
Somebody breaking out of my assassination...

The last 2 clips is why I want to know what the Halo 5 Server Tickrate is. Stuff like teleporting keeps happening, even with Focused Settings. Pretty annoying.

You PM a mod on NeoGAF. They will change it for you.

My Twitch username is ATOMICJORGE11 but I think that I'm already in the chat

Akai__

Are we using "NeoGAF" or "HaloGAF" because im in the former still.

Otherwise it's the same as GAF name, singhr1

Yeah, it's called NeoGAF. Was changed because not only HaloGAF was interested. You should be already in, but I'm inviting everyone again just to be sure.

Also guys. Try to not quote my whole post. It clutters the thread. :p

wwm0nkey

Halo Wars 2 trailer picture

TrKHHVK.jpg

I dislike the art style of spartan armor, forerunner architecture and Prometheans, but everything else is alright. I will say that Master Chief's Mk VI in 4/5 >2/3

singhr1

On the CG image, Gamescom teaser and on the cover wallpaper, but also a little bit on the screenshots for example the classic Pelican is in one of the screenshots

It looks great, but on one hand I thought Halo 5 look quite good too (outside some questionable character designs)

Ns5LMGU.png

Halo is dad

jem0208

It looks great, but on one hand I thought Halo 5 look quite good too (outside some questionable character designs)

Ns5LMGU.png

Halo is dad

The only exclusive on there. Not bad.

Also Halo 5's art design was on point, the environmental design especially was fucking superb.

singhr1

The only exclusive on there. Not bad.

Also Halo 5's art design was on point, the environmental design especially was fucking superb.

Besides being a good game, it's obviously largely thanks to monthly updates constantly giving people things to talk about. HCS events may also contribute to it

It's not just a single spike in activity during release

Akai__

To the surprise of no one, we've seen/heard nothing since the original announcement.

Now that you mention it... I was stating my concerns about Creative Assembly still having many Jobs open for Halo Wars 2, months ago. Some of the more important ones, too. It being on W10 and Xbox One must have also played a roll into that. I will take a delay any day, if that means that they won't repeat the same mistake they made with Halo: MCC, though. Now I'm at least prepared for tomorrow, when they make the delay official. :/

At least the Beta is going live tomorrow.

Top Bottom