• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

singhr1

Feb delay isn't bad. Season pass, huh. Hm

I don't know if I care about the Beta though, I don't like play RTS's competitively. I hope there are bots in the beta.

Holy shit, 400'000 people are watching the BF1 gameplay stream...

Looks insane. Hoping some more Titanfall 2 gameplay tomorrow. Much more my cup of tea

The trailer i saw said Feb 21 2017 at the end so 99% it's true.

Also there are 2 different editions + season pass

Deluxe includes season pass and if i remember correctly costs $80~

That doesn't seem too bad, i hope there is some physical component to the Deluxe edition.

Welfare

The trailer i saw said Feb 21 2017 at the end so 99% it's true.

Also there are 2 different editions + season pass

Deluxe includes season pass and if i remember correctly costs $80~
A season pass...

Sigh

Is this confirmed? Doesn't really make sense to have a beta this far out from launch. I know H5 did it, but that was am entirely separate beast.
At least I'll have Skyrim Remastered to tide me over. :p

The beta tomorrow should be for actual balance and core mechanic feedback.

Because the game looks insane. Between that and TF 2; Halo 5 probably isn't getting played by me anymore, unless they have something big planned.

Unless the game hits on PC, yeah. Gears of War 4, TitanFall 2, and Battlefield 1 will get the majority of my play time, though I intend to keep playing Halo 5.

FFA is usually just Tilt: The Game but managed to go 25-6 against a bunch of 2000+ Onyx's on Regret.

wut @ the perfect

BTW, here's what happened to me when I mysteriously disconnected.

http://xboxclips.com/BluePhazon1337/9bf226a9-78ae-4585-a2d2-6a8eb833fecd

Haha - servers straight up said fuck you Blue lol.

well it probably proc'd off of not missing an AR shot and then not missing a BR burst.

still weird.
That's what I figured, still a strange glitch considering the supposed event for triggering the medal is

Perfect Kill

Kill a player in four shots with the Battle Rifle without missing.

jem0208

I'm not gonna get like, banned for posting that, am I?

I hope it's real. Halo 3 was pretty great
Nah, if you're the one making a claim and it turns out to be false you can be banned, however posting a video like that won't get you banned.

Although I hope it's not real, H3A would be completely pointless. I guess we'll find out in a few hours though. E3 hype!

Akai__

Not in this year. In 2017.

343i tends to announce and show their games in the same year. Don't think they would show H3A now and release it in 2017. Besides that, we also had the same video just from an other perspective and the guy who posted the 1st one is a known person, who makes these fake mockups.

We will know in 5:30 hours anyways.

343i tends to announce and show their games in the same year. Don't think they would show H3A now and release it in 2017. Besides that, we also had the same video just from an other perspective and the guy who posted the 1st one is a known person, who makes these fake mockups.

We will know in 5:30 hours anyways.
The remakes. If it is a new sequel, they announce it way too early.

singhr1

The remakes. If it is a new sequel, they announce it way too early.

Even sequels try to be

1. CGI Trailer 1 year earlier
2. Gameplay Trailer year of release
3. Release

But with longer dev times Halo 5 and Halo Wars 2 fall outside of this. Both, however, did/are get/getting betas during their second showcase year which make the time to release fine.

Trup1aya

Mass Effect: Andromeda trailer just reminded me how much I want hostile wildlife and exploration in my Halo games.

These ring and shield worlds were essentially wildlife conservations, but it never quite felt like it.

10 game losing streak going on in wz assault. yay... the thing is I don't even like it that much but it's the fastest way to get req points. So I'm playing a shitty version of wz becuase reasons. Does that seem backwards to anyone? Maybe 343 should just give req points to all the playlists so people can play what they want.

And holy hell I've played on Pegasus 5 times this morning. 343 get that shit out of here!

Trup1aya

10 game losing streak going on in wz assault. yay... the thing is I don't even like it that much but it's the fastest way to get req points. So I'm playing a shitty version of wz becuase reasons. Does that seem backwards to anyone? Maybe 343 should just give req points to all the playlists so people can play what they want.

And holy hell I've played on Pegasus 5 times this morning. 343 get that shit out of here!

What you taking about, Wilis? WZA is superior to WZ. All the fat's gone, so there's no BS (like stolen boss kills, kill farming, dry spells etc). It's just pure action.

Ok guys I'm not going to be able to be on the Xbox thread during the press conference because I'm going to do a re stream of the conference on my Youtube channel translating everything to Spanish for my subscribers, enjoy the show!

Top Bottom