• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

Would I lie to you honey?

bLi76Oe.jpg

BradC00

I'm 10-24 this season. "balanced matchmaking" my ass. this shit is getting old. i hope GOW4 doesn't match you against 4 or 5 when you are a solo

Dereck

I was playing the story mode solo on heroic and I think I died 6 times on this part in mission 9.

lgZ3g7d.png

Got thrashed, there were way too many enemies.

What is with the game being stingy on guns? I feel like throughout the latter half of the game the guns and ammo start appearing less and less and I'm literally running around face bashing these idiots for a plasma pistol, lmao.

blamite

Are customs cross-platform between PC and Xbox? I'm fairly sure they answered this when Forge was first announced (and that the answer is no) but I can't remember for sure and I'm too lazy to look it up myself

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I was playing the story mode solo on heroic and I think I died 6 times on this part in mission 9.

lgZ3g7d.png

What is with the game being stingy on guns? I feel like throughout the latter half of the game the guns and ammo start appearing less and less and I'm literally running around face bashing these idiots for a plasma pistol, lmao.

That was the part I died the most on Legendary.

FyreWulff

Are customs cross-platform between PC and Xbox? I'm fairly sure they answered this when Forge was first announced (and that the answer is no) but I can't remember for sure and I'm too lazy to look it up myself

Nope. Just the maps and gametypes themselves

Fuchsdh

lgZ3g7d.png

You really just have to keep moving. The Wraith and turrets will utterly crush you; if you clear out the lower level you can get to the cache of weapons that'll make things much easier.

Alternatively, you can just ignore the enemies and keep going; I am fully of the opinion that on Legendary, the only good way to play is to cheese it relentlessly.

wwm0nkey

Is it good? How’s the FoV?

Fov is okay, but honestly after you adjust it just right it doesn't really matter too much. The image quality is far above what I was expecting too. When the consumer version comes out I will probably end up getting one. I was really impressed with this after the huge disappointment of google glass.

Top Bottom