• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT4| You picked a helluva week to join up

I thought you meant Assault, not WZ Assault.

xBee3F5.gif

Madness

Giant news. Custom games browser and full forge support for 16 player customs on PC. Can you imagine when the forge PC poopsockers get going with forge?

Looks awesome; can't wait to use it!

I believe you're thinking of the Gunfighter Magnum, which is the one that shoots really fast. It looks to be a 6-7sk? Something like that, hard to count on mobile when I watched the video.

Aaaaah ok, That must be it.
Ill rewatch the vid to see the other pistol.

I really like the default pistol in H5, it's great for arena.

Why am I getting "Connection Lost" errors in the Action Sack playlist?!

I get these in no other playlist other then this one, every other playlist is fine and these connection lost errors count as quits on my end!

I'm getting constantly fucking banned from arena for playing a god damned playlist!! this sucks.

Glass

This feels like the cherry on top of an already delicious cake. It's been a great year of Halo and just when you think the support is coming to an end, with the '...up until June 2016' line, it just keeps kicking into another gear altogether.

wwm0nkey

Music options and vehicle welding is no longer a glitch. Thank you Forge team, you are heroes

Original Halo Monk chant is one of the music options

Madness

With proper settings, people can probably recreate CE and H2 maps with greater accuracy and ease on PC with prefabs and whatnot. Add in customs games browser and you have the ability for people to sustain their own games within a game etc. Can't wait to see how this all pans out.

Lol, you drama queens :D

Great stuff.

I was playing the story mode solo on heroic and I think I died 6 times on this part in mission 9.

lgZ3g7d.png

Got thrashed, there were way too many enemies.

What is with the game being stingy on guns? I feel like throughout the latter half of the game the guns and ammo start appearing less and less and I'm literally running around face bashing these idiots for a plasma pistol, lmao.

IIRC in that area there's a Plasma Caster, Fuel Rod, ghosts and a few light weapon caches. Probably beam rifles from Jackals on the left.

That area is so good, one of my favourites.

belushy

Banned
With proper settings, people can probably recreate CE and H2 maps with greater accuracy and ease on PC with prefabs and whatnot. Add in customs games browser and you have the ability for people to sustain their own games within a game etc. Can't wait to see how this all pans out.

And for freeeeeeeeeee!

ONLY ON WINDOWS 10 ANNIVERSARY

heytred

Neo Member
This feels like the cherry on top of an already delicious cake. It's been a great year of Halo and just when you think the support is coming to an end, with the '...up until June 2016' line, it just keeps kicking into another gear altogether.

I've been telling people that wasn't the case since the initial 'reveal' that showed the updates through June... folks believe what they want to.

Madness

I've been telling people that wasn't the case since the initial 'reveal' that showed the updates through June... folks believe what they want to.

Custom browser is even bigger news than Warzone Firefight. Surprised they would keep something like this under wraps for so long. Makes me think of what else they're working on or creating that they haven't discussed yet.

heytred

Neo Member
Custom browser is even bigger news than Warzone Firefight. Surprised they would keep something like this under wraps for so long. Makes me think of what else they're working on or creating that they haven't discussed yet.

I honestly feel like 343 has learned a little bit since the release of Halo 4 and MCC - better to show your hand after you're sure it's good.

belushy

Banned
Frank mentioned something like this before when I asked why SWAT and other gametypes only use Slayer. Lack of Steitzer recording plus something about saving space and bitrate when/where you can.

Well thats not good :/ Hopefully there is even a chance we get new gametypes. (particularly about the bitrate thing)

Top Bottom