• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo:CE Anniversary Announced (MS Conf, Nov 15th 2011, $40)

wwm0nkey

scar tissue said:
Bloom is the best thing to happen to Halo since vehicle jacking. I hope bloom is in Halo 4.
Not joking.
Come at me bro
No

but on the subject of vehicles....Halo: Reach vehicles are another problem I had with the game and the vehicles not sharing your health, better than the paper beta vehicles but still do not like them :/

PooBone

OuterWorldVoice said:
Izayoi has been a "vociferous disappointed potential customer" for the entire thread now. Non stop. For days. And he's insulted me personally several times. So I am ignoring him. Lots of people have made the same point, politely, and I've responded to them, honestly.

Honest questions I thought of last night while going through SC and AotCR on Legendary:

Will there be any sort of campaign scoring/stat tracking for campaign?
Is the animation for cutscenes being improved at all? I always think back to MC and Keyes shaking hands.... with dislocated wrists.

GhaleonEB said:
Bloom is not a fun game mechanic to grapple with. This is the first Halo game where I feel like the game mechanics are constantly fighting against me, and the first in which I get frustrated with the controls and mechanics.

The swap to bloom for precision weapons rather than the spread burst fire of the BR also enables firefights over much longer distances, which really hurts the combat in Reach's MP and at least as much damage to the campaign. It would be an enormous mistake to retain it for Halo 4.
Yup. Bloom needs to go. I'd take the spread over the bloom any day.

LosDaddie

Banned
I'm happy with what 343 is doing with the Halo CE anniversary. As someone who still plays Reach, I'm glad 343 isn't splitting up the community either. While I won't buy Halo CE, I will buy the map pack

PooBone

Booshka said:
Frankie has hinted at some features to help respect classic Halo gameplay within the Reach engine, we shall see how far those features go.
This is exactly why I'm taking a wait and see approach before I get upset about it.
I'm always a campaign first kinda guy anyway so no matter what they do I'll be satisfied.

PooBone

nVidiot_Whore said:
I bought an Xbox for Halo : CE.. I own every Legendary edition since.. I own both a Legendary Edition copy or Reach AND a Reach Slim 360.

My favorite Halo, by far, is CE.

I am EXTATIC about this re-release.. and feel like they basically made it to my specifications..

It's for me, and I am a Halo : CE player.

My point being, you don't speak for everyone. You speak for yourself, and it sucks you are disappointed, but I feel like a lot of you are projecting your own tastes onto the Halo legacy.. I believe Halo : CE's main place in the history of gaming was for it's amazing single-player campaign, and ushering in an era where most games support some sort of co-op mode.

It ALSO had an extremely fun multi-player mode... but I would immagine it's secondary overall for the majority of people.
This this this!

PooBone

GloveSlap said:
Not to any Halo player I have ever met. Until this thread I thought everyone (except Bungie) considered the campaign to be just a bonus part. Halo is a single player experience in the same way that Goldeneye, Smash Brothers, Mario Kart, and the Aki Wrestling were.
Maybe the dumbest thing I've ever read.

bobs99 ... said:
Sorry Frankie, but you have to admit that a lot of the people who were calling for a Halo 1 remake were doing it in the context of wanting to play multiplayer over live. I would bet money on the fact that the vast majority calling for the remakes are mostly interested in them for the multiplayer component. So with this 'remake' your basically dashing peoples hopes of ever playing Halo CE over live.

That said I have faith in you guys and its clear that you are cooking up something in the multiplayer department, but personally I would have rather just waited for a full port of ye old faithful.

Don't speak for me buddy, MP would be a nice addition but 99% of my good memories from Halo CE came from playing campaign co-op.

border said:
You realize that has everything to do with how the PR department wants to release information, and nothing to do with how players actually use and enjoy the game? Modern Warfare's PR campaign begins with a focus on the singleplayer game as well.
Are you trying to say that the Halo novels all became New York Times Bestsellers because people wanted to read fanfic multiplayer stories? Face it man, some people love the game for campaign, others for multiplayer. You fall on the multiplayer side, but you don't speak for everyone.

Izayoi said:
Except that it doesn't, and you're telling a bald-faced lie. There's no multiplayer component shipping with HA. We're getting a map pack for Reach.
No, it ships with a multiplayer component, you can pop in the disc and select "multiplayer."
Izayoi said:
What a defeatist attitude. You're fine with just choking down whatever 343 vomits onto your plate? You're not going to demand something better?
Could you be more dramatic? LOL. What an elitist attitude. You DEMAND something better. Tell them that with your dollars and don't buy anymore Halo games if that's how you feel. Being a douchebag on a forum isn't going to change anyone's mind, and this late in development, it sure as shit isn't going to add any features.

Izayoi said:
So even though we've been playing Halo PC and XBC for years, putting up with mediocre latency and sometimes horrible lag, all of a sudden that's going to be a detriment to the experience and it will "tarnish" the original gameplay?
Give me a fucking break, that's the biggest load of shit I've read this month.
When you say "we've" you're talking about such a small number of people that it makes no sense to cater their development to your needs, especially if everyone in your little PC/XBC clique is a total asshole like you. I hope the MP component of Reach has zero changes just so you will be butthurt and continue to cry like the self-entitled twit you are.

thatbox said:
Quick Googling says 90 (could be wrong), but I mainly remember it in relation to Halo 2's. Halo: CE to Halo 2 was an extremely uncomfortable experience because the FoV shrank by a decent amount. I'm not sure what 3/ODST/Reach are.
I remember when I was first play Halo 2 being so confused about why I felt half blind. I thought the weapon models were bigger and covering more of the screen. I also remembered being confused about why the campaign spaces were so much smaller and thought it was because the graphics required more processing power and required the spaces to be smaller, only later finding out it was because the game had been built with 4-player online co-op in mind, and when that got cut the compromised level design remained. :(

106px-Triple_Kill_Medal.svg.png

PooBone

Deputy Moonman said:
Can someone explain to me what they like about the assault rifle? It wasn't the greatest weapon in Combat Evolved (only slightly better than using the needler), even if it did have a few uses. Then it was completely scrapped in Halo2. So in the first two installments of Halo, the assault rifle is more of a no-show weapon. At this point, why did anyone want it back? It was never really a core component of what people liked about Halo in my mind. It was a failure in Halo3 and in Reach it's just a cheap and easy way to get around having to deal with bloom. Perhaps that is my biggest gripe with bloom in reach. It's not consistent. Also, when people say, "the assault rifle should win at close range," I don't agree. Yes, maybe it should have an advantage at close range, but only at really close range. It should suck ass at distance, maybe even mid-distances. In reach, it's lethal from mid to close range, making it a classless weapon in my opinion when you consider that it suffers little from bloom.

It's a great campaign weapon when dealing with multiple enemies, and it's the weapon I never drop in single player for Combat Evolved. I'd swap out my second weapon slot between the pistol and shotgun for most of the campaign, with the occasional sniper or rocket, but 99.9% of the game I have my trusty AR for when you start getting swarmed. It's essential on legendary if you want to keep a decent stock of pistol or shotgun ammo. Can't be wasting those rounds. The AR and its role is (in my own humble opinion) one of the biggest reason Halo: Combat Evolved had the best weapon balance in the entire series.

This is all from a campaign perspective obviously.

Monocle

GloveSlap said:
Not to any Halo player I have ever met. Until this thread I thought everyone (except Bungie) considered the campaign to be just a bonus part. Halo is a single player experience in the same way that Goldeneye, Smash Brothers, Mario Kart, and the Aki Wrestling were.
From the beginning Halo has had a dedicated, vibrant, and vocal community of campaign-focused fans. There are trickers, speed runners, lore fanatics, casual players like myself who tend not to wade into the multiplayer modes, and everything in between. I'm not sure how you could have arrived at the conclusion you did without being extremely selective or inconsistent about which aspects of Halo fandom you paid attention to.

Deputy Moonman said:
Can someone explain to me what they like about the assault rifle? It wasn't the greatest weapon in Combat Evolved (only slightly better than using the needler), even if it did have a few uses. Then it was completely scrapped in Halo2. So in the first two installments of Halo, the assault rifle is more of a no-show weapon. At this point, why did anyone want it back? It was never really a core component of what people liked about Halo in my mind. It was a failure in Halo3 and in Reach it's just a cheap and easy way to get around having to deal with bloom. Perhaps that is my biggest gripe with bloom in reach. It's not consistent. Also, when people say, "the assault rifle should win at close range," I don't agree. Yes, maybe it should have an advantage at close range, but only at really close range. It should suck ass at distance, maybe even mid-distances. In reach, it's lethal from mid to close range, making it a classless weapon in my opinion when you consider that it suffers little from bloom.

I really don't have a problem dealing with ARs at mid-range if I'm using a pistol or DMR. Yeah, if you're spamming the trigger instead of timing your shots (or at leas the last headshot) you might lose, but that's user error not weapon balance.

The assault rifle was brought back to be the starting weapon. It was originally the starting weapon in Halo: CE, but it was so fucking useless that people just dropped it. In Halo 2, they tried to replace it with the 'new' AR, the SMG...but it was even MORE useless unless paired with another weapon...which lead to BR starts becoming the standard.

So the AR was brought back for Halo as the 'perfect starting weapon'. It had better range and accuracy than the Halo: CE AR (thank god), was not headshot capable, and had a shallow clip. Not being headshot capable was important to prevent the whole Halo: CE pistol scenario (starting weapon was too versatile, decreased combat variety and weakened the role of other weapons in the sandbox).

The shallow clip was important to ensure that the weapon wasn't too effective - it was good enough to defend yourself, but you would need to use grenades or melees to finish somebody. The idea behind the AR was that you would use it to defend yourself or maybe back up other players while you tried to find a more specialized weapon (BR, Shotty, Snipe, what have you).

Unfortunately, it didn't work out that way in practice. Halo players didn't have the patience to play defensively with a starting weapon, and that combined with the power of the melee led to a lot of matches being characterized by players rushing at each other with ARs going, and finishing with melees. Of course, smart players could always annihilate this idiots with BRs, snipes, shottys, just about anything.

So the AR was tweaked a bit for Reach, the pistol was added as a head-shot capable alternative at spawn. Bloom ensured that the pistol was only useful at a specific range but VERY effective in the beta, but apparently people complained or Bungie tired of it, cause the nerfed it and now it's only just as useful as the AR.

border

Just out of curiousity, how hard is it to put together a LAN party using Halo:CE on 360 systems?

Can you do ad-hoc multiplayer over Wifi or must it be through Ethernet?

Does the game run as well as the original, through emulation? Is it better to use discs or the Games On Demand version?

People earlier were acting as though you had to use the OG Xbox and controllers, but I'm not sure if that was a technical requirement or just personal preference. If there's any decent guides on setting up Halo:CE LAN on 360 systems, please drop me a link.

Arnie

We've had some great explanations as to why Bloom is a poor addition to the Halo sandbox and I don't have much to add, although I'll give my own reasoning for why I'm adamant it mustn't be included in future iterations.

Past Halo games were about fast movement, vertical traversal and pure aiming. This is what made Halo so competitive, it was difficult to hit your target but subsequently rewarding when you did so. Firefights weren't short, armour needed to be whittled down but it didn't take too long either. Strafing and jumping were key parts of combat and the whole time it was about managing the aim of your reticle to correspond to both your opponents and your own movements.

In Reach, because of the addition of Bloom and the altered mobility settings firefights are decreased to a slower pace. It's not a struggle to keep your reticle on your opponent whatsoever and the challenge is provided by the blooming reticle. This means you have to stop and wait until the reticle fixes itself before firing, and while some people argue that this adds more depth to the game, I'd reply that it's infinitely easier to time your shots than it is to hit a moving target in previous Halo games, and not to mention less fun. Bloom slows you down, it hinders you and causes you to think about things that have never been an issue in the Halo sandbox prior to Reach. Not only that but the removal of the fixed firing rate means players can spam and luck their way to victory by unleashing all their bullets into the slower targets without any thought to timing or aim.

I love Halo but I can safely say that should Halo 4 be shown with a Bloom mechanic in place I just simply won't buy it. That's not trying to be rebellious or initiate a boycot of any means, that's just my own personal preference. Halo with Bloom isn't Halo, it feels like a different franchise altogether, and not one I particularly enjoy.

Saying that, Domino's post about the 343 community event have me hoping that the key people within 343 feel similarly to myself, and hopefully Halo 4 will be the proper sequel we've wanted since 2007.

Halo fatigue my arse.

Arnie said:
We've had some great explanations as to why Bloom is a poor addition to the Halo sandbox and I don't have much to add, although I'll give my own reasoning for why I'm adamant it mustn't be included in future iterations.

Past Halo games were about fast movement, vertical traversal and pure aiming. This is what made Halo so competitive, it was difficult to hit your target but subsequently rewarding when you did so. Firefights weren't short, armour needed to be whittled down but it didn't take too long either. Strafing and jumping were key parts of combat and the whole time it was about managing the aim of your reticle to correspond to both your opponents and your own movements.

In Reach, because of the addition of Bloom and the altered mobility settings firefights are decreased to a slower pace. It's not a struggle to keep your reticle on your opponent whatsoever and the challenge is provided by the blooming reticle. This means you have to stop and wait until the reticle fixes itself before firing, and while some people argue that this adds more depth to the game, I'd reply that it's infinitely easier to time your shots than it is to hit a moving target in previous Halo games, and not to mention less fun. Bloom slows you down, it hinders you and causes you to think about things that have never been an issue in the Halo sandbox prior to Reach. Not only that but the removal of the fixed firing rate means players can spam and luck their way to victory by unleashing all their bullets into the slower targets without any thought to timing or aim.

I love Halo but I can safely say that should Halo 4 be shown with a Bloom mechanic in place I just simply won't buy it. That's not trying to be rebellious or initiate a boycot of any means, that's just my own personal preference. Halo with Bloom isn't Halo, it feels like a different franchise altogether, and not one I particularly enjoy.

Saying that, Domino's post about the 343 community event have me hoping that the key people within 343 feel similarly to myself, and hopefully Halo 4 will be the proper sequel we've wanted since 2007.

Halo fatigue my arse.

I'd argue past Halo games have unfortunately been defined by a single weapon that becomes the defacto standard thanks to unintended versatility. Pistol, then the BR.

Reach is the first Halo where every weapon truly feels as though it has a useful place in the sandbox, and bloom has a lot to do with it.

What alternative to you propose to ensure Halo 4 does not run into the same problem that Halo CE through Halo 3 did...one that ideally, won't push the pendulum too far the other way, a la CoD, where the differences between weapons (or weapon classes) are essentially minute.

Blueblur1

Good points all around. I'd like to add 2 more things to the list of gameplay aspects that I'd like to see omitted from Halo 4: Double melee BS and overwrought animations that slow down the game.

Arnie

The Antitype said:
I'd argue past Halo games have unfortunately been defined by a single weapon that becomes the defacto standard thanks to unintended versatility. Pistol, then the BR.

Reach is the first Halo where every weapon truly feels as though it has a useful place in the sandbox, and bloom has a lot to do with it.

What alternative to you propose to ensure Halo 4 does not run into the same problem that Halo CE through Halo 3 did...one that ideally, won't push the pendulum too far the other way, a la CoD, where the differences between weapons (or weapon classes) are essentially minute.
I don't think Halo needs a big differentiator, quite honestly I though Halo 3 was a great step forward in this regard to every weapon having a purpose in combat.

Plasma weapons are great for stripping energy shields, weapons like the Bruteshot and Plasma Pistol were decent alternatives for disabling vehicles, weapons like the BR weren't effective at long ranges (see Standoff and Narrows) and the Sniper was that single long ranged weapon. In Reach I would argue all a player ever needs is a DMR, it's spammable at close range, effective at mid range and absolutely deadly at long range. There's no situation where the DMR isn't useful.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
border said:
Just out of curiousity, how hard is it to put together a LAN party using Halo:CE on 360 systems?

Can you do ad-hoc multiplayer over Wifi or must it be through Ethernet?

Does the game run as well as the original, through emulation? Is it better to use discs or the Games On Demand version?

People earlier were acting as though you had to use the OG Xbox and controllers, but I'm not sure if that was a technical requirement or just personal preference. If there's any decent guides on setting up Halo:CE LAN on 360 systems, please drop me a link.

Ethernet System Link just works out of the box, but to do System Link over wifi you'd probably have to tinker with router settings. This method (from eHow) should work:

How to System Link XBox 360 Over a Wireless Network

By Joshua Benjamin, eHow Contributor

There are two ways to link multiple Xbox 360s together for multiplayer games. The first is to simply attach an Ethernet cable to both Xbox units. Of course, this requires that the Xbox's both be in the same room, and sometimes that's more of a hassle than it's worth, especially if the TV's you would have to move are heavy. The other method--connecting both Xbox's to each other via a wireless ad-hoc network--requires a bit more planning to get up and running. Below is a simple, easy-to-follow guide for connecting two or more Xbox's to each other via a wireless network.
Difficulty: Moderately Easy
Instructions

Things You'll Need
Two or more Xbox 360's
One Xbox 360 wireless adapter per Xbox
One copy of the game you are playing per Xbox

Making the Connection

Attach the wireless adapters to the back of each console.

Turn on the Xbox 360's.

On the first Xbox, navigate to "My Xbox" and then to "System Settings."

Select "Network Settings."

Select "Configure Network."

Make sure you are viewing the "Basic Settings" tab. If you are not, select it now.

Select "Scan for Networks."

Select "Create Ad-hoc Network." This will be the network you will use to connect the other Xbox(s) to the system link.

Fill in the network information. If you must, write down the information, as you will be using the exact same information on the other Xbox(s).

Repeat steps 3 through 9 for each Xbox.

You should now be able to connect to the other Xbox(s) over system link.

http://www.ehow.com/how_5817024_system-360-over-wireless-network.html#ixzz1PMTYDnl7
There's no inherent support. One tip is that System Link uses crossover cables, which may make a difference depending on how you set it up. It should even be possible to use tunneling services that way.

We are trying to get some OG Dukes rebuilt with 360 guts for Halo Fest.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
MikeyRage said:
I feel so bad for aussies, jesus.

Between that and deadly spiders everywhere.

wwm0nkey said:
Oh for the love of god please tell me you are going to sell these, that would be a day 1 buy for me lol

No, too few being made. But we might raffle or prize them.

ElRenoRaven

Gold Member
OuterWorldVoice said:
Ethernet System Link just works out of the box, but to do System Link over wifi you'd probably have to tinker with router settings. This method (from eHow) should work:

There's no inherent support. One tip is that System Link uses crossover cables, which may make a difference depending on how you set it up. It should even be possible to use tunneling services that way.

That's actually pretty damn cool to hear. I bet you could make a Collectors Edition of Anniversary and sell it with a 360 version of the Duke and people would buy that up like mad. lol

Never done a wireless LAN before, but I'll add some pointers about the wired set-up.

Wired LAN set-up with 360s:
1) None of the Xbox 360s can have an alternate MAC address defined in Network Settings - for whatever reason, the others won't be able to "see" the device
2) To connect just two consoles, crossover cable is all you need
3) To connect more than two, use regular ethernet cable with an ethernet switch or a router
4) Limitations: 4 players per box, 4 boxes
5) Amusing: your Xbox's default name (some older games used to let you change this for the OG Xbox)

Arnie said:
I don't think Halo needs a big differentiator, quite honestly I though Halo 3 was a great step forward in this regard to every weapon having a purpose in combat.

Plasma weapons are great for stripping energy shields, weapons like the Bruteshot and Plasma Pistol were decent alternatives for disabling vehicles, weapons like the BR weren't effective at long ranges (see Standoff and Narrows) and the Sniper was that single long ranged weapon. In Reach I would argue all a player ever needs is a DMR, it's spammable at close range, effective at mid range and absolutely deadly at long range. There's no situation where the DMR isn't useful.

I didn't mind the balance in Halo 3. But people (including some in this thread) disliked the way the BR handled with spread at range.

So either way, you're going to have people upset.

Spamming the DMR in close can get you more kills than it should...but it will still get you less than using the AR or even the pistol (with properly timed shots). At range, the DMR is accurate if you time shots correctly, but spamming doesn't work particularly well and the time between each bloom reduction is long enough that players can usually get to cover before they're picked off.

So at mid-range it's in the comfort-zone, close-range its wonky (you're taking a chance using it when you should be using a better weapon for the job), and at long range its decent but not really deadly because it takes too long to land those five shots.

I think it works. I like that I have the option to use the weapon outside it's intended role (or comfort zone, as I call it) instead of switching to a better one or trying to force the combat back into the ideal range, but have to deal with the consequences for that choice.

clav

Syracuse022 said:
Never done a wireless LAN before, but I'll add some pointers about the wired set-up.

Wired LAN set-up with 360s:
1) None of the Xbox 360s can have an alternate MAC address defined in Network Settings - for whatever reason, the others won't be able to "see" the device
2) To connect just two consoles, crossover any Ethernet cable is all you need since the Xbox 360 has a regular/crossover-switching ethernet port.
3) To connect more than two, use regular ethernet cable with an ethernet switch or a router
4) Limitations: 4 players per box, 4 boxes
5) Amusing: your Xbox's default name (some older games used to let you change this for the OG Xbox)
Fixed.

OuterWorldVoice said:
Shipping cost to bring the WETA Warthog from Australia.

Shipping cost to bring the Dukes from Kirkland.

Wow, the budget for HaloFest must be pretty strained by now. I can't wait. ;)

border

Is HALO:CE only capable of supporting 4 Xbox systems on a LAN? I had read somewhere else that you could go up to 16.....but maybe that's only for later Halo games.

Izayoi said:
Except that it doesn't, and you're telling a bald-faced lie. There's no multiplayer component shipping with HA. We're getting a map pack for Reach.

You are really too much man. The game ships with the ability to play a multi-player component without any other purchases.

What a defeatist attitude. You're fine with just choking down whatever 343 vomits onto your plate? You're not going to demand something better?

Yes, the upgraded single-player campaign + online co-op is going to be vomit... OR.. it's going to be something I enjoy for dozens or hundreds of hours for the low price of $40. I probably put 2,000 hours into Halo co-op back in the day.. I absolutely LOVE the gameplay and level design of Halo : CE so I'm personally psyched.

I'm also looking forward to trying out what they are doing with the multi-player component, which ships with the game. The one you keep denying exists even though it does.

And yes, that's despite the fact they are using the Reach engine for it. I play Reach almost daily.. and while I enjoy jet packs and whatnot I have the most fun when I end up playing on a DMR's map or Slayer Pro because they give me a more "pure" Halo experience w/ less bells and whistles.. while I haven't tried the Classic playlist or whatever I'm looking forward to this CEA mode/maps to see how close they can get to that pure classic Halo gameplay.

Sorry for the delayed reply.. I don't post much in the evenings and damn this forum moves fast.

OuterWorldVoice said:

HOLY CRAP

Now.. you need to get MS to release these to the public!!!

ARGHH!!!

What, when, where is Halo fest?

ElRenoRaven

Gold Member
wwm0nkey said:
Seriously though, how many of you guys would buy a Collectors Edition of CE if it had a Duke controller with it?

I won't lie. I would. It would bring back so many memories playing Halo Anniversary with a Duke.

OuterWorldVoice said:

Make sure if you do give them away as prizes that people overseas can win them somehow. A twitter give-away would be nice. Just putting it out there.

wwm0nkey

A twitter give away would work too.

You know around October I think I will try to make my own Duke 360 controller, will be a pain and will probably fail but dammit I want to play CE with my Duke!

feel

OuterWorldVoice said:
:O

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OuterWorldVoice said:
No, too few being made.

D:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you order a few more for us from the place that is producing them? We'll pay any amount. Seriously.

Dammit.. Halo Fest is at PAX.. tickets sold out...

Might have to call in a favor... happen to know a guy who works at the WA convention and trade center...

OuterWorldVoice said:
Unfortunate. There was talk on the Bombcast that the question had been asked at E3, would ye do it as a promotional controller to which a clear answer either way wasn't given.

I can see how it would be a fairly big investment (making the designs, molds, getting the factories in place, tests etc) and then the question of how many really want this inferior design (The Duke is cool, but really, the S & 360 controller are far far better).

wwm0nkey

Zeouterlimits said:
Unfortunate. There was talk on the Bombcast that the question had been asked at E3, would ye do it as a promotional controller to which a clear answer either way wasn't given.

I can see how it would be a fairly big investment (making the designs, molds, getting the factories in place, tests etc) and then the question of how many really want this inferior design (The Duke is cool, but really, the S & 360 controller are far far better).
Well they could do what Gears of War 3 is doing with the retro lancer...

wwm0nkey said:
Well they could do what Gears of War 3 is doing with the retro lancer...
In which sense? I'm not 100% clued into that. I know they're making a replica as a collectors edition. Making a controller is a bit different.

Top Bottom