• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite Launch Was Like A Runner Tripping And Falling At The Finish Line, Xbox Boss Says

I just got to play this game after holding off for a year waiting for co-op.
It definitely exceeded my expectation with how fun it is (just the campaign, I'm more of a SP/co-op kinda player).
The sandbox is quite good, with all the weapons, vehicles, and gadgets, especially the zipline thing.
It's probably my favorite Halo game and also the best FPS game I've ever played.
Too bad about the launch though, seems they were trying to do too much and also hamstrung themselves with the old gen consoles.
At least you played the game. I've been playing more co-op with my friend and it's fantastic. I keep waiting to see what the detractors are talking about with the game being bad but it's fantastic. It's great tackling the different bases and rescuing the various marines and killing HVTs. We'll see if it keeps up.

At least you played the game. I've been playing more co-op with my friend and it's fantastic. I keep waiting to see what the detractors are talking about with the game being bad but it's fantastic. It's great tackling the different bases and rescuing the various marines and killing HVTs. We'll see if it keeps up.
the indoor section towards the end was terrible...loved the game as a whole, hated the ending.

Top Bottom