• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Infinite Toys Reveal Returning Enemies and New Weapons

Bullet Club

Halo Infinite Toys Reveal Returning Enemies and New Weapons

While developer 343 Industries has been rather quiet when it comes to new info regarding Halo Infinite, it seems we now have new info about the game, and it’s thanks to official Halo Infinite toys!

Spotted by ResetEra user “Gundam,” is a now-deleted tweet that showcases two unreleased Halo Infinite toys from MEGA Contstrux that possibly spoils the return of two enemy types that haven’t been seen in the franchise for quite some time. Check out the images below of a Brute and Spartan Gungnir.

jZ6fan5.png

jB8yumt.jpg

The two enemies are also wielding what seems to be a new type of weapon as well.

Note that this is based off of a toy and not an official announcement, so there is a chance that these two could have been manufactured just for merchandising purposes, though I highly doubt that.

In other Halo news, 343 Industries has talked about developing and supporting Halo amid the COVID-19 pandemic, which you can read about here.

Halo Infinite is set for release sometime this 2020 for the Xbox One, Xbox Series X and PC.

Source: MP1st

Diddy X

About time they give us more info, maybe they will around E3 time when it was supposed to be shown but they should release something these prior months to keep the hype high.

Last edited:

Kagoshima_Luke

Gold Member
I bought a normal Master Chief version of this toy for my son and it honestly looks pretty good. Armor all removable, nicely pose-able, etc. These look kinda eh, but I do like that there will be Brutes and also the Brute armor looks a bit samurai-like, which is cool.

Last edited:

McCheese

Imagine needing to be an "8+ Pro Builder" just to attach the feet to a stand. But I guess Halo fans did swallow 343 saying it would be too hard to properly fix the masterchief collection, so I guess it's a safety risk thing.

Last edited:

angelic

Banned
I find it embarrassing that a franchise supposedly as big as Halo, outsources it's external media to the cheapest bidder. That Master Chief story blu ray/dvd thing was fucking terrible, cheaply produced saturday morning stuff. They cant even pay to get lego on board, rather we get this cheap knock off stuff. It's tawdry and embarrassing for all concerned. Fucking construx. Pay the Lego people, you idiots.

Knowing infinite is more of the same cheap ass external media, and absolutely wont end the story without another fucking cliffhanger, I could not be less interested at this point. What a sorry state of affairs for a formerly legendary (pardon the pun) franchise. It's like thinking your dad died, but then finding him drunk in an alley 3 years later, pissing his pants, throwing up, telling you he loves you still, but offering you a swig of his booze and his wig falling off, and it's really a radical feminist underneath who took over the franchise of being your dad. Or something.

Batiman

Banned
Man I wish LEGO had the Halo license. MB sucks ass in comparison. Hyped as hell for Infinite though and happy to fight brutes again.

Codes 208

I saw these on reddit a few days ago, between these and the red hunters: a lot of people are assuming the banished is returning. Though honestly i think theyre all just reverting more back to their halo reach iterations

I feel like the digital stream version of E3 Phil has been promoting will either allay our fears and Infinite marketing floodgates will open finally or we go down the rabbit hole of realising Infinite getting pushed back to next year. I can't say I'm not worried when looking at Slipspace engine + 343 track record + Covid19 + Infinite + Series X new platform/hardware. It's one hell of a mouthful and I wonder if it's enough for 343 to deliver in 5 years.

I'm hoping for the best Halo and 343 has to deliver, we'll find out some insight into that soon.

WorldHero

Why would MS let a toy be the first impression? Remember when Bungie.net used to do updates all the time and show stuff like wireframes and little pieces of development, slowly building the hype for a Halo game?

Yeah not so much here...

It's like thinking your dad died, but then finding him drunk in an alley 3 years later, pissing his pants, throwing up, telling you he loves you still, but offering you a swig of his booze and his wig falling off, and it's really a radical feminist underneath who took over the franchise of being your dad.

Spoiler alert? Oh wait, I have ashes, he's actually dead. Nevermind...

GymWolf

Ok where is my craig plushy?? Do i really need to buy a baby yoda one instead?!

Last edited:
Top Bottom