• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo live series full trailer will air this Sunday ; New poster features Master Chief

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
FJ-e00rUYAQzxzJ

A brief teaser for the live-action Halo series coming to the Paramount+ streaming service aired last December during the Game Awards, but it didn't showcase much footage.
Now, we know that a full trailer will air this Sunday during halftime of the AFC Championship Game.

Game Awards teaser

To accompany the announcement, the streamer has debuted a new promo poster featuring Pablo Schreiber's Master Chief.
The big-budget adaptation is expected to stick pretty close to the premise of the original game, as an "epic 26th-century conflict between humanity and an alien threat known as the Covenant" plays out.
The show is expected to "weave deeply drawn personal stories with action, adventure and a richly imagined vision of the future."

Last edited:

Sosokrates

Report me if I continue to console war
I've seen zero buzz for this, does it have a good budget and good talent behind it?

I wouldn't expect anything of breaking bad quality.

It has a pretty mixed selection of directors, one of them has done stuff like ninja turtles and wrath of the titans and another has done peaky blinders and black mirror.

So I expect it to be good, but not great

It will probably be in the 6-7 range on imdb.

Top Bottom