• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Master Chief Collection: H1-4. H2 full remaster. 1080p60. $59.99 Nov 11 Xbox One

line.jpg

halo2logo.jpg

stand and be counted brehs

Calm Killer

In all media, only true fans who consume every book, film, game, or pog collection deserve to know what's going on.
No, they're using the original game engines for each game.

You can play Battle Creek in the Halo CE engine, or Beaver Creek in the Halo 2 engine.

You can play all 100 maps, in the respective engines, with increased resolution and framerate on dedicated servers through one multiplayer menu and matchmaking system.

Sorry, You are correct in this. The point I ment to make was that each game has its original MP. Even Halo CE.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Yeah..

I think they should probably rethink the glitches.

Some of the maps also had explotiable elements to them that should probably be corrected.

I like the idea of them being a toggle.. but I have no idea if that is even possible.

Not a dealbreaker for me though.

If my wife asks, she can find me on the 2v2 playlist for the next 5 years.

Those updated cutscene graphics!

This is better than I expected! Hype raised another bar. How is this possible?

Already pre-ordered on Amazon!

So, will there be like a specific multiplayer playlist for each game? All I really care about is Halo 2 (BTB4LIFE) and I don't want to get a random gametype from Halo 3 or 1 mixed in with Halo 2's matchmaking.

I'm 100% excited for this. The only nitpick I have is for 343 to remove the glitches in Halo 2.

Not a huge deal though. I'll still probably play Halo 2. I can't wait! I can't wait!!!

Wohooooo

Yep. Every map, including dlc and even a couple from the pc version.

Any maps from Halo 1 PC making the cut? And what about the Banshee in multiplayer? Gephyrophobia?! The rocket hog? The flamethrower? The fuel rod cannon?

Great additions to Halo PC version. The inclusion or exclusion will definitely affect my excitement.

Kelsey

Banned
Ranking systems though?

I hope they patch the deranking....

Gameplay untouched but will we get ranks?

Also anyone playing halo 4 over halo 2/3 lol!

If Halo 4 is still the only one with online co-op (non-campaign) mutiplayer, then that's the multiplayer game I'm playing. I hate PVP. I'm strictly a horde/firefight player.

Top Bottom