• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Master Chief Collection: H1-4. H2 full remaster. 1080p60. $59.99 Nov 11 Xbox One

I'm really interested to learn more about the show. I doubt it'll be amazing, but Forward onto Dawn was surprisingly good and the potential is there for Nightfall to be just as good, if not better...

Magwik

Banned
wayqylJ.gif

Schryver

Oh my God. Was planning on waiting till 2015 to get an XBone but this demonstration alone has convinced me to get earlier. So excite

flux1

If you are going to do an HD remake or up-port, this looks like the way to do it.

I've only played Halo 1 and 2, so this would be of even more interest to me if I ever ended up getting an XB1.

Oemenia

Banned
Call me crazy but couldn't they just merge Halo 2 and 3 MP into one, after all 3 just refined what 2 did? I mean CE and 4 have their own fanbases so why fracture the player base?

MauroNL

Halo 2 Anniversary looked really dark for me in the IGN stream and didn't really look like 60fps in the remastered version either. Maybe the video's problem I guess. Really really excited though. $60 is a steal

Wise decision , this is way better than rushing out a unfinished Halo 5
59.99 for 4 games and 100+ maps sounds like a really good deal to me

Top Bottom