• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo Master Chief Collection: H1-4. H2 full remaster. 1080p60. $59.99 Nov 11 Xbox One

Any word on which two PC maps aren't going to make the cut?

Even if some of the PC maps wouldn't play well in a matchmaking setting, it'd be nice if they were at least available for custom games.

infinity has been confirmed not involved
One of Ice Fields, Danger Canyon, or Death Island also won't be involved

Question. Can I play original Halo 1 with original Halo weapons aka the pistol on the original maps aka Blood Gulch with original game modes aka CTF with real Xbox Live?

I was promised this before but got some shitty Reach expansion the last time.

Zyae

I just expected an update that takes advantage of hardware that's exponentially more powerful than the OG Xbox...

Im sure they are inhibited by the original assets and code base to a degree. They are running all of this on top of the old code. It isnt just a case of remaking it on a new engine.

So do you access the multiplayer from a shared MP lobby, or is it individual per game?

Also, what about ODST and Reach? Will they be DLC in the future?

Booshka

If system link implementation is as challenging as that IGN video made it sound, then please focus on Halo CE and Halo 2 for System Link play. Those are the two titles that should have it the most.

So Frank, seeing as H2A is able to switch instantly between graphics, does this mean that CEA can also switch instantly as well? And does it mean that the texture pop-in on CEA has also been solved?

Looking forward to this as I never got around to finishing Halo 2 or 3.

The only thing that has me worried about this is being able to find a multiplayer match when there are four games worth of multiplayer. Especially with the install base that the xbone is likely to have when this is released.

Dub117

Looking forward to this as I never got around to finishing Halo 2 or 3.

The only thing that has me worried about this is being able to find a multiplayer match when there are four games worth of multiplayer. Especially with the install base that the xbone is likely to have when this is released.
Well it has an okay base now, and I have seen quite a few people say they are buying consoles for this, I honestly wouldn't be too worried. With dedis, the matches will play well anyway.

therapist

Hell of a package.

It worries me , being so many games in one , that itll be hard to find a game in a particular halo , or that the community wont last long.

Seriously great deal for that price though , especially if you havent played them yet.

How does the multiplayer work exactly? Does each game have it's own specific online multiplayer component, where you play just the maps from that specific game, in that games engine? That's what I assume, but I could be wrong. Anyone know?

NOKYARD

Any word on the Halo 3 File Share?

Will there be any way to port our old 360 Halo 3 Forge maps, or will we have to start from scratch?

Top Bottom