• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Master Chief Collection Master Thread | This is it, baby. Hold me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Special C

Aug 22, 2013
What is everyone most excited about? Reliving the Glory days of Halo 2 online, or getting to play OG Halo: CE over the internet on proper servers?

Poker Face

Jan 16, 2011
I've been away from my computer for about two weeks so I haven't seen any 60 fps goodness.

Can anyone post some from delta halo or H2A multiplayer?

MouldyK

Apr 22, 2014
London, England

Daria

Oct 3, 2013
These finals are bonkers, the comeback is too real. They still need to get rid of the grenade indicators though.

Master Yoshi

May 4, 2014
So I just watched way too much of a 5 hour play-through of Halo 2, and wow does that campaign seem rather dull at times. Here's to hoping the updated visuals and remastered soundtrack and sound effects go a long way towards making our experience refreshing and exciting.

My main reasoning for wanting Halo 2 Anniversary as of now is just for those Blur cinematics.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Jun 7, 2004
shit, i missed it. anywhere i can watch some of these games?

Master Yoshi

May 4, 2014
What is everyone most excited about? Reliving the Glory days of Halo 2 online, or getting to play OG Halo: CE over the internet on proper servers?
Anything 4v4 or higher in Blood Gulch or Sidewinder ctf, with touch return and flag at home to score. All vehicles.

abadguy

Banned
Jun 14, 2012
For me it's playing Halo 2 multi for the first time. I was still on dial up when Halo 2 came out so no Live for me...

antigoon

Dec 6, 2011
I have a feeling I'll end up spending more time overall with Halo 2, but I've been waiting to play Halo CE online properly for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.