• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo: Master Chief Collection Master Thread | This is it, baby. Hold me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Special C

What is everyone most excited about? Reliving the Glory days of Halo 2 online, or getting to play OG Halo: CE over the internet on proper servers?

I've been away from my computer for about two weeks so I haven't seen any 60 fps goodness.

Can anyone post some from delta halo or H2A multiplayer?

So I just watched way too much of a 5 hour play-through of Halo 2, and wow does that campaign seem rather dull at times. Here's to hoping the updated visuals and remastered soundtrack and sound effects go a long way towards making our experience refreshing and exciting.

My main reasoning for wanting Halo 2 Anniversary as of now is just for those Blur cinematics.

abadguy

Banned
What is everyone most excited about? Reliving the Glory days of Halo 2 online, or getting to play OG Halo: CE over the internet on proper servers?
For me it's playing Halo 2 multi for the first time. I was still on dial up when Halo 2 came out so no Live for me...

antigoon

I have a feeling I'll end up spending more time overall with Halo 2, but I've been waiting to play Halo CE online properly for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom