• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 24| In Before the Locke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
#Butts

I didn't want to make a Halo 5 pun but it's too obvious not to do it
isl972W.gif

I still have no idea who the fuck Locke actually is. Seems almost like Palmer's replacement but I dunno.

halo5_keyart_horiz_final.jpg

Random Halo stuff
  • Halo 5 comes out October 27th. Campaign looks cool enough
  • There's an ARG thing going on too.
  • Hopefully multiplayer will be good
  • 5 months in, MCC still doesn't work perfectly. Not really sure how so many people are cool with that but whatever, I still have my MOBAs. Good old modern video game industry.
  • New DOTA patch looks hot
  • a0qGDDj.png

Oh and this gif is still GOAT
A7GGfan.gif

D I S C U S S

jem0208

Oh shit, we forgot to argue about how this is actually |OT 25|.

Also

bSXGToi.gif

Edit: This gif goes well with the above avatar. :p

dwells

Continuing the box art discussion from the last thread, I would have liked to see something a little more different. Maybe a focus on something other than the characters.

I always loved the box art for Black:

11380.jpg

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Advertising DOTA in a Halo OT. That's bold.

Edit: Wall of Shame. Well done jem. Sprint enthusiast confirmed.

DHfuJrj.png

DHfuJrj.png

Wall of shame should be a part of all OT OPs going forward, IMO. Lets me know who to put on ignore. Clearly, nobody who posts so often as to make it into the top 5 is going to say anything worth reading.

Omni

DHfuJrj.png

I didn't even make it. I'm disappointed in myself

Also. Next time can I do the OT? Been here for a while and haven't done one before

AlStrong

Continuing the box art discussion from the last thread, I would have liked to see something a little more different. Maybe a focus on something other than the characters.

I always loved the box art for Black:

11380.jpg

A cover full of bugs might not be attractive.

tsssss

Maybe they should try environment/space art or.... a Halo. The "wake up john" poster was nice.

jem0208

That is why I play CSGO. =)

It's also why everyone now plays Destiny. Which is surprisingly good :p

On the topic of Halo: What are the chances we get a patch to fix the patch in less than a month? HCS has an online cup every weekend and they're apparently getting put in hold until this issue is sorted out.

I thought about playing Destiny once, but I wouldn't be able to handle all that content.

Honestly, I've been playing for about 6 hours and I still have no idea what's going on... With both the story and the gameplay.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I thought about playing Destiny once, but I wouldn't be able to handle all that content.

TheXbox

Honestly, I've been playing for about 6 hours and I still have no idea what's going on... With both the story and the gameplay.
rasputin got ya. use the left trigger and right trigger effectively and sometimes throw grenades. use Bungie's robust matchmaking system to raid with randoms

NOKYARD

On the topic of Halo: What are the chances we get a patch to fix the patch in less than a month? HCS has an online cup every weekend and they're apparently getting put in hold until this issue is sorted out.

I just hope they don't un-fix forge in the process. After sitting idle hands for 6 months i am finally busy remaking Halo 3 forge maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom