• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT 25| Did you think me defeated?!"

Fuchsdh

An ancient evil has awoken...
ghxTEws.gif

What is Halo?
A massive sci-fi franchise that encompasses games, books, live action, toys, and more. We like playing the games almost as much as we like complaining about them. This thread is for general or universe-wide discussion.

A Monument to our Sins
Prehistory • The Age of Ghaleon: Halo |OT1| |OT2| |OT3| |OT4| |OT5| |OT6| |OT7| |OT8| |OT9| |OT10| |OT11| |OT12| • The Age of Salt: |OT13| |OT14| |OT15| |OT16| |OT17| • The Age of #Butts: HaloGAF |OT| |OT18| |OT19| |OT20| |OT21| |OT23| |OT24| • Halo 5 |OTs|: |OT1| |OT2| |OT3| |OT4|

Current Game OTs: Halo 5 |OT5| • Halo Wars: DE |OT| Halo Wars 2 |OT|
Other OTs: Halo 5 Forge • Halo Lore Thread

Community Sites:

Come and stay awhile!

Z9xbJSD.gif

Madness

cHxwPW9.gif

Hype!

Should also add a link to Team Beyond/The HCS threads since a lot of stellar competitive discussion goes down there especially with commentators and pros as well.

Leyasu

Banned
Some amazing gifs!!

Can someone get Trump on the phone, and ask him to build walls around US servers too..?

#WeBack!

Also, only 200 headshots to go till we have the next commendation down!

Hopefully we'll have Achilles before the next OT arrives
or before this one gets locked lol

I still can't believe that not only is this a thing people say, but that they're right when they're saying it. Can you imagine going back to Halo 2 or 3 and telling people we'd be agitating against BR starts?

IDK, I see your point, but at the same time I don't think we would have not advocated a strong pistol start ala Halo CE either lol

I still can't believe that not only is this a thing people say, but that they're right when they're saying it. Can you imagine going back to Halo 2 or 3 and telling people we'd be agitating against BR starts?
Yes. Yes I can imagine that. Because I was one of the few arguing it lol.

AR/Pistol starts didn't have to be terrible, so thankfully 343 made a capable Pistol.

Go back to the Halo 5 beta and people were complaining about the lack of BR starts, but then we got the best utility combo in the Halo's history.

Top Bottom