• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

I've got a question about the first episode of FUD, I'll put it in spoiler tags in case someone hasn't seen it yet:

Why are people saying Laskey's brother was killed in combat? He's got the messages from him on his comp terminal, but what gives it away that they are all old and he's dead? What clue am I missing?

nillapuddin

*Weekend REPOST*

I set up a q&d google spreadsheet on so we could try and set up trades for pre-order stuff

Heres a peek of what we have so far:

Capture_zpsaf1f1e27.png

Armor, Skins, Weapons and Emblems

quote for link ↓

CyReN

For the pre-order armors, are you stuck with those colors or do you get that pattern and can switch up colors?

Put be up for trading Prime & Forrest for the moment.

So I'm wondering if there are any armor abilities still left unannounced. I remember taking a screen grab of some footage that was shown a few months back, and it looked like the regen field but was instead blue. Maybe the color was all that changed, or maybe we still haven't seen everything.... crosses fingers for bubble shield. (I want them in my customs shut up)

Edit: found the post I was talking about.

57f6bccdead0a8c7eec68b41e53d347583ebb628.jpg

That's the Biebergram armor ability that sends out a hologram of him instead of your standard Spartan. It also blares BABY, BABY, BABY OHHHHHHH, and won't stop running around the map until someone kills it. Available only by pre-ordering at Claire's.

*Weekend REPOST*

I set up a q&d google spreadsheet on so we could try and set up trades for pre-order stuff

Heres a peek of what we have so far:

Armor, Skins, Weapons and Emblems

quote for link ↓

Avatar props counts? Im willing to trade the Console avatar prop for the oceanic skin in the future

nillapuddin

For the pre-order armors, are you stuck with those colors or do you get that pattern and can switch up colors?

Put be up for trading Prime & Forrest for the moment.

they apply to your primary and secondary, so any colors you chose

Avatar props counts? Im willing to trade the Console avatar prop for the oceanic skin in the future

didnt feel like adding all of those, only did in-game items

if theres enough demand of avatar trading though Ill add it no problem?

TheOddOne

Tempting, but I'm not watching any more Spops or Campaign footage. Just War Games. I've seen enough - I want as much of those modes to be a surprise as possible.
It is the same level the have show before, but this video shows how huge it is. Won't be spoiled too much. But if you really want to go fresh in, then yeah avoid it :)

So I'm wondering if there are any armor abilities still left unannounced. I remember taking a screen grab of some footage that was shown a few months back, and it looked like the regen field but was instead blue. Maybe the color was all that changed, or maybe we still haven't seen everything.... crosses fingers for bubble shield. (I want them in my customs shut up)

Edit: found the post I was talking about.

57f6bccdead0a8c7eec68b41e53d347583ebb628.jpg

YzAUm.jpg

?

Swarmerr

I've got a question about the first episode of FUD, I'll put it in spoiler tags in case someone hasn't seen it yet:

Why are people saying Laskey's brother was killed in combat? He's got the messages from him on his comp terminal, but what gives it away that they are all old and he's dead? What clue am I missing?

The way the narnia chick tells Laskey that he should hate the innies just as much as everyone else does. After she says that Laskey looks at his brother's messages and then there is a cut. Basically that is why I thought he might have been killed in combat. AS for concrete evidence i personally don't have any

Also, remember there's still two days left in the Halo4Vote.com, but I guess that doesn't matter since the Arctic BR Skin is winning by 76%. I'm more curious about what the next two pre-order bonuses are. Dedicated Servers patch or Clan support?

nillapuddin

Also, remember there's still two days left in the Halo4Vote.com, but I guess that doesn't matter since the Arctic BR Skin is winning by 76%. I'm more curious about what the next two pre-order bonuses are. Dedicated Servers patch or Clan support?

Im going to bet its the two helmets

deadeye, locus and 2 avatar things

Im really hoping they dont put in-game vs in-game

Wake me when Forge.

Me too man, thats what i wanna see. Show the areas!

That and im very curious as to how theyll handle matchmaking this time. They havent shown the joining in progress or if the playlists will be like before or by gametype. This is very important.

GhaleonEB

It is the same level the have show before, but this video shows how huge it is. Won't be spoiled too much. But if you really want to go fresh in, then yeah avoid it :)

The only level I've seen footage from is the one from E3 (reused at PAX). Other than that, and a few pics and .gifs, I've seen nothing on Spartan Ops. Planning to keep it that way. :D

That's Land Grab. The level I called a "vehicular orgy" and Tsavo Highway people are going to love. Sounds fitting and I was correct, right?

GhaleonEB

Having only seen a few .gifs of Land Grap, my first instinct is: play it once using the vehicles.

Then play it solo without ever getting in one.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Halo 3. kittens. me. now. plox.

The only level I've seen footage from is the one from E3 (reused at PAX). Other than that, and a few pics and .gifs, I've seen nothing on Spartan Ops. Planning to keep it that way. :D
Yup, same here. The game is only a month away now. I can wait. :)

CyReN

If you guys want I'll be putting up all Halo 2 vod and the finals/semis etc for AGL up on Youtube (they asked me if curious) If you have any request feel free to tell me.

Swarmerr

If you guys want I'll be putting up all Halo 2 vod and the finals/semis etc for AGL up on Youtube (they asked me if curious) If you have any request feel free to tell me.

Sounds great. Maybe have footage of some of the really close games as well if possible.

Top Bottom