• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT10| The Calm Before The Storm

iyai5ZtNbP7TT.png

We can figure this out in no time. Got Horatio on the phone right now.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Is this the pic from the Halo 4 menu?

Didn't everyone already know about the Halo in it (if that's what this actually is)

Or... is that
the last shot at the end of the game with Chief looking at a Halo or something like that? :eek:
edit: wait why did i spoiler that lol

Finished my replay of the H3 campaign tonight. Overall it's much better than I recall except for the the final two levels (especially cortana) which I thought were even poorer than I remember.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Hey all.

I know I'm just a no-name junior who never posts (unless I see a chance to talk about music), but I made a remix for the contest and submitted it.

Here it is!

I'm definitely a composer and not a producer. But I'd appreciate some of you checking it out and maybe giving it some soundcloud lovin' for the contest. I hope y'all like it!

PS: Soundcloud compression makes me sad when listening to the high frequencies =/

PPS: Warning, contains minor wubs.

I loved it. Stringy, piano-ey, nice adherence to the spirit of the contest but with a mostly orchestral bent. Really awesome.

Sai-kun

Banned
Hey all.

I know I'm just a no-name junior who never posts (unless I see a chance to talk about music), but I made a remix for the contest and submitted it.

Here it is!

I'm definitely a composer and not a producer. But I'd appreciate some of you checking it out and maybe giving it some soundcloud lovin' for the contest. I hope y'all like it!

PS: Soundcloud compression makes me sad when listening to the high frequencies =/

Damn. *back to the drawing board* Nice work.

Is this the pic from the Halo 4 menu?

Didn't everyone already know about the Halo in it (if that's what this actually is)

Or... is that
the last shot at the end of the game with Chief looking at a Halo or something like that? :eek:
edit: wait why did i spoiler that lol

Oh my goodness, you might be right, but there is MORE! Fallen comrades from the games story speak to Chief from the sky right before the game ends. It shall be glorious, it shall be original.

vlcsnap-3907721.png

Korosenai

Hey all.

Here it is!

Wow, that was pretty amazing.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
wait a sec, why do we think slightly live has something to tease?

GhaleonEB

Hey all.

Here it is!

This is great. Really great.

Hey all.

Here it is!

Very nice, props for going out of your way to actually transpose the notes yourself and use your own software instruments. The wub interlude was pretty smoothly handled, too. It's like the good ending to the romance option between Chief and Cortana in 4. :lol

I'll try and upload what sai and I have done of our collab shortly.

willow ve

343 could "leak" a garbled voice sample that's actually Frankie farting in a microphone for three seconds, and HaloGAF would attempt to decipher it.

Didn't we all pounce once on Frankie just misspelling a word in a post (or a simple enough typo) and spend 30 minutes trying to figure out a new map/gametype? This is why I love HaloGAF and migrated here from colder water.

It's probably Summum Malum: The Gravemind with exclusive speculative fanart on what he may look like in Halo 4 or some shit.

Kidding, kidding, I'm hyped.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
i hope flood return so that gravemind can get his videogame dues.

BigShow36

plz no original Halo 2 multiplayer. It'll be a ghost town after the first two weeks when all the oldbies have driven away the newer players from abusing glitches.

It would be a ghost town because H2 multiplayer has already run its course online. No one was playing Halo 2 even when it was still online and you can play Halo 2 on XBC very easily, but no one does.

The only MP remake that makes any sense is Halo CE because it never was online, but that's never going to happen. They would mess it up anyway.

Waiting for the inevitable would comment.

These fuckers should be holding Light Rifles. Hell, I'd settle for BRs. What bks.

EDIT: Warm Machine should change his name, I get it confused with my own all the time lol

It would be a ghost town because H2 multiplayer has already run its course online. No one was playing Halo 2 even when it was still online and you can play Halo 2 on XBC very easily, but no one does.

The only MP remake that makes any sense is Halo CE because it never was online, but that's never going to happen. They would mess it up anyway.

I thought Halo 2 was the most played original Xbox game, until the day the servers got shutdown?

I was directed here for this.

pKnRM.gif

and they're holding ARS...come on

Fuchsdh

Waiting for the inevitable would comment.

These fuckers should be holding Light Rifles. Hell, I'd settle for BRs. What bks.

EDIT: Warm Machine should change his name, I get it confused with my own all the time lol

I was about to get pissed, then I saw you've still got the cat lurking in the corner.

My limited intellect can't take all the avatar changes. Hell, I've had the same Facebook photo for... going on six years now.

Oozer3993

7 days from now would be a Sunday. Which just so happens to be NFL day here in the land of Halo's biggest market. And a lot of people watch the NFL on TV. I wouldn't be surprised if Dani is teasing the start of Halo 4's TV marketing.

Top Bottom