• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT12| Last One Out, Get the Lights

CyReN

That's my stat exactly. Now post BR vs DMR
CL2NR.png

I love the sticky detonator.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
top 3 weapons: DMR, sniper, saw

DMR: 1,100 kills, 233 deaths. spread +867

AR: 19 kills, 35 deaths. spread -16

BR:14 kills, 165 deaths. spread -151

Can you find your weapons breakdown for War Games or just each individual gametype?

343 doesn't have the things that I like to look at for stats. :/

Can you find your weapons breakdown for War Games or just each individual gametype?

343 doesn't have the things that I like to look at for stats. :/
I think slayer games (BTB Slayer, Infinity Slayer, and Pro Slayer) are all lumped together. Other playlists each have their own stats.

FyreWulff

Where the heck is the Flame emblem background and what level do I need to unlock it? The big unlock chart being passed around doesn't show available backgrounds.

I think slayer games (BTB Slayer, Infinity Slayer, and Pro Slayer) are all lumped together. Other playlists each have their own stats.

They're always lumped by gametype I think. Why is there no option to see your overall weapon breakdown (by overall I mean War Games)? I used to like look at that for Reach and H3 stats, along with Bungie fucking awesome medal page that had all the medals on one page, how many I have of each, and how many I average a game of each medal.

Pop

Off topic here but CODcast in Blops 2 theater is amazing for competitive tournaments and or for you to study on your gameplay. I was messing around with it just now, look that up. Damnnn

Tawpgun

Off topic here but CODcast in Blops 2 theater is amazing for competitive tournaments and or for you to study on your gameplay. I was messing around with it just now, look that up. Damnnn

Too bad competitive players hate CoD. As in people who play for money.

It's good for a youtube audience, twitch tv kinda thing though. Wish Halo had it.

TheOddOne

Really fantastic feature. Such forward thinking things put into Blops 2.

got around to playing episode 2 of SpOps today (same group play an episode on the weekend) despite some of the areas being repeats iI still enjoyed it.

episode 3 looks great hopefully we get some new environments. However iI doubt it. I 10 episodes all recycling campaign maps is going to get old quick. If Season 2 happens it needs new environments

Pop

It's good for a youtube audience, twitch tv kinda thing though. Wish Halo had it.

Blops 2 maps would be great for competitive play.

This style of theater should be standard in every game featuring a theater.

Do they really? Cause it has more viewers on Twitch and it Blops hit the competitive H4 playlist harder than the others?

CyReN

Where did you get that code from out of interest?

http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/13ck0l/new_glyph_day_one/

Do they really? Cause it has more viewers on Twitch and it Blops hit the competitive H4 playlist harder than the others?

The issue is competitive CoD is incredibly boring to watch, now there is a rift between some of the competitive players and others in the community (Fwiz/Goldenboy/Hastro). They want to make the game more casual friendly but the other side doesn't want to budge.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Uhh yea Adrift 2v2 with Radar will absolutely not be in the league. Just played it in the FLAG Tournament. That map already isn't good for Slayer but jeez it's downright awful for 2v2. The game just stops completely.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun

Kibbles

http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/13ck0l/new_glyph_day_one/

The issue is competitive CoD is incredibly boring to watch, now there is a rift between some of the competitive players and others in the community (Fwiz/Goldenboy/Hastro). They want to make the game more casual friendly but the other side doesn't want to budge.

Whatever happened to that live stream feature they were touting, I don't see any option to do so in the game.
There hasn't been a tourney yet, besides that people above you just praised it.

Ahh, so there has to be a tourney to live stream? I thought anyone could just stream whenever they liked to YouTube. A

-Boltshot needs a nerf.
-Abandon is flat out terrible.

Other than that, a couple of days off from the game was a good decision. Rethought a couple of my loadouts/playstyle, having fun playing right now, and playing pretty well.

Has anyone found a way to be good but still win Regicide btw? It's like I have to play at 70%..

I usually just hang back in the beginning. Let someone get a lead then start trying. It's almost impossible to win if you have the lead early, because that means you'll have a target on you the entire game.

Top Bottom