• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT13|

Status
Not open for further replies.
CZWht.gif

Omni

In a vent of frustration that was caused by lag, I threw my controller on the ground... Which, to my surprise, fixed it from the last time I threw it on the ground. Funny how that happens.

(I have a habit of throwing my controller when I get frustrated in games. Not entirely sure why).

Halo Waypoint opening through SmartGlass on my iPad while logging into Halo 4 is pretty slick. Can't wait for the 720 to go crazy with this ;]

blamite

Yeah of all the UI related train wrecks in this game, the file share may be the most baffling.

File share UI has never been as simple and usable as it was in Halo 3, but even in Reach you didn't have to search a gamertag like 5 times to see every type of content in their share. I absolutely believe file searching shipped in the condition it's in, surely it took more work to make what we got than it would have been to rip the code straight from Reach? How could nobody at 343 have brought this up as a problem?

FyreWulff

The filtering would have made sense if there was tons of content to sift through.

However, they still have slot limits, which means it would have been easier to just fit all 25 slots in the UI on one screen.

Hahhahaha yeah I noticed that too. Did a Waypoint kid write that review? Either way, gotta love IGN reviews.

Like OK I'll give it "Expensive" it says 80 so impractical for most. Then they give it another - of Aimed towards Competitive (HOW IS THAT NEGATIVE IN ANYWAY!?) They basically used one point to double neg it.

IGN is such a collection of turd burglars.

That controller looks godly compared to anything thats out there. They just say a bunch of bullet points and then toss a random # out. Why the fuck is it an 8.8?

Duji

Like OK I'll give it "Expensive" it says 80 so impractical for most. Then they give it another - of Aimed towards Competitive (HOW IS THAT NEGATIVE IN ANYWAY!?) They basically used one point to double neg it.

IGN is such a collection of turd burglars.

That controller looks godly compared to anything thats out there. They just say a bunch of bullet points and then toss a random # out. Why the fuck is it an 8.8?
If this controller works as advertised (with no slow turn issues and shitty thumbsticks like the Onza), then yes, it would be one hell of a controller. The only problem I can see right now are the sharp edges at the top. Doesn't look very ergonomic.

I really like the timing of this controller. Right when I stop playing Halo.

If this controller works as advertised (with no slow turn issues and shitty thumbsticks like the Onza), then yes, it would be one hell of a controller. The only problem I can see right now are the sharp edges at the top. Doesn't look very ergonomic.

I really like the timing of this controller. Right when I stop playing Halo.

Yea I mean I'm not saying its good, I dont have it and my Onza was crap that broke in a month. If they fixed it though it would be good. IGN however has had it and played on it, but the they arent specific at all. They dont really do a good job explaining.

Their points all stink too, but of course they dont know how to handle a competitive controller. Its like letting a virgin write a review on banging Holly Michaels, dude wouldn't even know what to do with a piece like that.

Why in the world would 'being aimed at the competitive' be a bad thing?

I could understand if it was boxed inside a rubics cube and the only way to use it was to solve the puzzle - but it's not like casual people can't use it.

Does it give out an electric shock if a player goes negative? I would totally make a controller that does that and force randoms I get to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom