• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT13|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuchsdh

i think its the hair and fangs mainly, but i recall the unveiling in game and my reaction being ".... are you kidding? are you fucking kidding me!?"

I was the same way. It's partially justified by the Terminals (of course, you have to find them for that part), but still strikes me as odd. I think if his hair was less quill-like and there weren't the fangs, it wouldn't have bothered me as much.

Dirtbag

i think its the hair and fangs mainly, but i recall the unveiling in game and my reaction being ".... are you kidding? are you fucking kidding me!?"

Yeah with such a sleek and defined astethic as their architecture put on, I expected something less brutish.

(Not brute as in Brutes the race, just brutish in the adjective)

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
How do i search for someones file share?

In game: Hit start, go down, go to file browser, select what type of file you're searching for. Then go to File Share Search and enter the gamertag.

They should have let you search for gamertag first and then parse which type of file you'd like to search for.

MIMIC

Banned
Got my first ever Killtrocity in Halo! Got it in SWAT on Haven ^_^ Most I ever got in any Halo game was a Killtacular :)

I was so excited when the announcer said it =p

GrizzNKev

Banned
Got my first ever Killtrocity in Halo! Got it in SWAT on Haven ^_^ Most I ever got in any Halo game was a Killtacular :)

I was so excited when the announcer said it =p

Not to rain on your parade but multikills in SWAT are infinitely easier than they used to be thanks to instant respawn. Good job regardless.

Korosenai

Was gonna post and ask where people were watching those speed runs.

Decided to check the op instead.

Found what I was looking for.

Best op ever.

MIMIC

Banned
Not to rain on your parade but multikills in SWAT are infinitely easier than they used to be thanks to instant respawn. Good job regardless.

Heh. I forgot about the instant respawn. I'm rewatching it in theater and I killed one guy 3 different times. He finally got pissed off and started spamming his pistol at me and we both died...ending my streak.

Fracas

#fuckonami
We should get a lobby going tonight.
That's it. I'm done. This fucking game.

Gave it a few hours to see if Matchmaking would get better then decided to enter the foray with a friend. First game matched against a player with an SR of 105 and other upwards numbers.

Try the Infinity Slayer playlist and get into a lobby with 6 players. 3v3? I guess that'll be ok.
NOPE. 2 v 4.

Fucking bullshit. Hi Borderlands.

Welp

JMizzlin

Gave it a few hours to see if Matchmaking would get better then decided to enter the foray with a friend. First game matched against a player with an SR of 105 and other upwards numbers.

Try the Infinity Slayer playlist and get into a lobby with 6 players. 3v3? I guess that'll be ok.
NOPE. 2 v 4.

Nowise10

NOPE. 2 v 4.

Cry some more.

Pop

NOPE. 2 v 4.

Welcome to the Dark Side!

Just finished Assassin's Creed III. I already liked the Halo 4 campaign, but I respect how well it was paced now after playing a 5 hour tutorial mission.

MIMIC

Banned

NOPE. 2 v 4.

You haven't lived until you've played 4 v 1 :)

so i don't know the origins of this, just saw it on r/halo, but apparently steitzer was recorded saying "stop shooting your teammates"

edit: well actually in the comments...

This is an Audio file of the Announcer within Halo 4 saying "Stop Shooting Your Teammates"

This is within the Games file but is not used.

Just imagine the word "Betrayal" followed by this.

Still never had that kind of unbalanced match yet in almost 350 matches. I have had a few 4v3s, but even then, not in a while now.

Is this a connection issue? A region issue?

I would wonder if it was playlist based, but Infinity Slayer is always heavily populated.

If its luck, well then hook me up with my Spartan armor and sexy AI already.

Ken

NOPE. 2 v 4.

How does that matter.

Pop

Still never had that kind of unbalanced match yet in almost 350 matches. I have had a few 4v3s, but even then, not in a while now.

Is this a connection issue? A region issue?

I would wonder if it was playlist based, but Infinity Slayer is always heavily populated.

If its luck, well then hook me up with my Spartan armor and sexy AI already.

It happened to me all the time.

Maybe you should go buy some lottery or something

GrizzNKev

Banned
The connection issues I've had with this game are staggering.

I've started counting, nearly every other game I play has MAJOR lag. Since I can't play with people I know, I'm opting to poop, eat dinner, and practice guitar while lurking the new HaloGAF thread once it gets posted.

Wah :(

It happened to me all the time.

Maybe you should go buy some lottery or something
And why would my luck extend to everybody who joins me in these matches? Its got to be a region/connection thing.

2430366898.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom