• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

1V1

ARS ON SWORDBASE

You were on Reach today weren't you?

CRvVJlt.png

Nebula

Really like that they actually made an behind the scenes video for map pack video while also promoting it. Also, Bravo is associate producer? He making moves!

Co-production with CA. Video has CA designers and artist.

Considering that they had people from CA in the video, it would be a safe bet to say that CA helped with the map pack.

Nebula

Cool stuff. Reading now!

The skyboxes are really nice.
And pfffft. I wantz the Hornet to return

I think a lot of people were unimpressed by the first load so they tried to improve on the skybox for this map pack.
Also I'd love for every vehicle to make a return.

LAUGHTREY

Modesty becomes a woman
They're fixing instant respawns and making 3 new mid-sized maps?

I may have to watch this thread to see if I should rent it again and try it out.

Too bad they'll never fix the ridiculous auto-aim.

Was there a new Spops today? I didn't see the episode on youtube yet.

e: wait did they fix instant respawns already?

blamite

Maps look neat. I can't really get excited about them but hopefully they're fun.

The fact that Infinity FFA is being advertised as something that's either new or good is pretty laughable though.

Sai-kun

Banned
Are there achievements for Majestic? Also, Skyline looks like it'll be my favorite

Also instead of Sai_dancing.gif i give you instead

59bIjPw.gif

alexrubens

Neo Member
The person playing in this video is the problem with Halo. Such a boltshot whore

Sorry. When we played, there wasn't much time to customize classes as I was busy fiddling with video hardware in between matches to make sure that I had gameplay videos to post for you. My bad.

Omni

Sorry. When we played, there wasn't much time to customize classes as I was busy fiddling with video hardware in between matches to make sure that I had gameplay videos to post for you. My bad.

Haha, no need to apologise. I was just joking! :)

Top Bottom