• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT16| Oh Bungie, Where Art Thou?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuchsdh

Exactly, DMR without bloom like in Halo 4 is an overpowered rifle.

It works in Reach MLG cause its the only weapon besides the power weapons. It doesnt really work in Super Slayer because bloomless DMR becomes overpowered compared to all the rest of the sandbox.

However IMO default bloom is too much, 85% bloom would be a better "default" Reach. N nerfing the nades is definitely needed, far too many death nades percentage wise. Nerfing the radius a bit and the damage a slight amount will make that workout better.

I think this is a very fair compromise. However why am I discussing Reach updates, we cant even get Halo 4 updated correctly.
Isn't super slayer TU, aka 85% bloom?

megaton inbound.

Hype Shield deployed

Once you've deployed it, it takes forever to pack it back up...

juices stop this shit.. Now you're promoting random lucky wins over people who try to be precise ;\

Don't get cut.

At least we have each other <3

Actually we still need to play a game together, I don't think we have once yet lol

LOL I know.. One of these days, m0nkey. One of these dayssss..

This Bulletin is either going to make me happy or break my heart.

nail1a%5B1%5D.gif

Yea I think Super Slayer is 85, which works, and I believe theres also 0% in the playlist, which works less well IMO.

Frankie, thats good I'll be reading, however I assume you mean the tweaks to the Halo 4 weaponry? Which doesnt effect me too much atm. Unless I begin to play Halo 4 for some reason...if theres news on the Reach/H3 updates though, hell yea!

willow ve

Is anyone on? I want to dong. Reach, 4, 3, I don't care.

Just got off - much donging can be had in the CTF playlist. I had a few games where I went 35/5 and 45/5 while also winning the objective. Good times. Sorry to all the random scrubs that got spawn sniped. Stop voting Complex you morons.

Halo IRL: NYPD

hxW9oFR.jpg

Blurb from Waypoint article:
So there are these people that come to Times Square every day, dressed up as different cartoon/game characters to take photos with tourists for tips. Recently the people who do this have been getting robbed at the end of their day, so this is where this picture comes in: The police have been dressing up as our favorite hero “Master Chief” and pretending to be out taking pictures for tips just like everyone else so they have a better opportunity to bust the individuals robbing these innocent people. I find it very honorable that the NYPD is doing this and I find it EXTREMELY cool that they chose the Master Chief as the costume of choice. So there it is, my Halo IRL photo!

As seen and captured by Joshua

Live activity for week of 22

Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
EA Sports FIFA Soccer 13
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
NBA 2K13
Halo 4
Battlefield 3
Call Of Duty: Black Ops
GTA IV
Skyrim
Modern Warfare 2
Gears Of War: Judgment
Borderlands 2
EA SPORTS NHL 13
Injustice: Gods Among Us

wwm0nkey

you forgot this part

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
EA Sports FIFA Soccer 13
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
NBA 2K13
Halo 4
Battlefield 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops
GTA IV
Skyrim
Modern Warfare 2
Gears of War: Judgment
Borderlands 2
EA SPORTS NHL 13
Halo: Reach
Madden NFL 13
Gears of War 3
Assassin’s Creed III
Forza Motorsport 4

Fotos

you forgot this part

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
EA Sports FIFA Soccer 13
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
NBA 2K13
Halo 4
Battlefield 3
Call of Duty: Black Ops
GTA IV
Skyrim
Modern Warfare 2
Gears of War: Judgment
Borderlands 2
EA SPORTS NHL 13
Halo: Reach
Madden NFL 13
Gears of War 3
Assassin&#8217;s Creed III
Forza Motorsport 4

That's just sad. GOW Judgment is even more sad.

How are we still beating Battlefield 3.

Probably wont be long now. Halo 4 continually is declining. Looks like a new low today again. I imagine less and less unique users are going to be getting on and now you really only have that dedicated core of the same players all day. CSR boost didnt last too long it seems.

And IMO alotta the fixes are unneeded compared to other stuff, or done incorrectly.

On the bright side I'll be home in aboue 30 to stream some Reach! I suggest everyone from HaloGAF come chat amongst your fellow forum mates and enjoy Halo with whoever gets on with me. Even if youre not watching its a good chat place.

Call Of Duty: Black Ops II
EA Sports FIFA Soccer 13
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
NBA 2K13
Halo 4
Battlefield 3
Call Of Duty: Black Ops
GTA IV
Skyrim
Modern Warfare 2
Gears Of War: Judgment
Borderlands 2
EA SPORTS NHL 13
it all returns to nothing~
it just keeps tumblin' down tumblin' down tumblin' down~

Probably wont be long now. Halo 4 continually is declining. Looks like a new low today again. I imagine less and less unique users are going to be getting on and now you really only have that dedicated core of the same players all day. CSR boost didnt last too long it seems.

And IMO alotta the fixes are unneeded compared to other stuff, or done incorrectly.

On the bright side I'll be home in aboue 30 to stream some Reach! I suggest everyone from HaloGAF come chat amongst your fellow forum mates and enjoy Halo with whoever gets on with me. Even if youre not watching its a good chat place.

Hells yeah let's do it.

The boltshot is bad, but it has some awesome animations.

iMovsKq6z07Cu.gif

iBX2MMfNLIcem.gif
Too bad that animation (at that speed anyways) only plays the very first time you pick it up and never again. Not even on Campaign replays. :(

Super Slayer is a dead playlist, that's why everything needs to be consolidated and title updated. Keep Invasion Vanilla if you must, but the rest of the game needs to be TU with TU dropped from MM gametype titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom