• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT18| We're Back Baby!

Just a friendly word of advice. DO nOT attempt to tackle Xmas tree lights after half a bottle of rum. Holy shit dude. I dont know if I'll ever get the fuck out of this mess. I think the kids tied my legs up in the blinkers.

NOKYARD

Remember to grab a copy of Turkey Bowl/Stadium for customs.

ibh5r40V7rbgjx.jpg

Madness

Xbox live memberships are transferable to Xbox One right? And you can jump back and forth between xbox 360 and Xbox One?

Debating whether to get another year of Live for $29. It runs out in end of December.

Xbox live memberships are transferable to Xbox One right? And you can jump back and forth between xbox 360 and Xbox One?

Debating whether to get another year of Live for $29. It runs out in end of December.

where are you seeing live for 29 bucks?

but yea I would do it, as it's only 30 bucks...normal MSRP or 40 dollar sale price.

Yup, Gold is now for both Xbox One and 360, works flawlessly.

Now where are you seeing gold for $29? I wouldn't mind renewing my subscription early at that price.

Madness

Yup, Gold is now for both Xbox One and 360, works flawlessly.

Now where are you seeing gold for $29? I wouldn't mind renewing my subscription early at that price.

where are you seeing live for 29 bucks?

but yea I would do it, as it's only 30 bucks...normal MSRP or 40 dollar sale price.

Sorry, I meant I can get it for $29, because I have $10 in promotional credit from Amazon.ca where it's currently $39.

Duncan, iirc.

Duncan is the admin of HaloGAF.com

Duncan owns it but I'm the only one who makes new posts and stuff atm. Fuchshshshshssdsddssch is the new HaloGAF Customs host so look to him for Saturday customs.

risegrave.gif

If you guys ever want to do something with HaloGAF.com, send me a PM. I've always been open to giving more users access, but very few people ever showed interest. I'll do more with the site once Halo 5 stuff starts ramping up, but for now I'm focused on DBO.

nillapuddin

Hello gentlemen, I am in need of some assistance

I work at a movie theater and before I move I am going to be hosting a Halo night in one of the theaters for my coworkers and we are gunna rock some Halo 4 multiplayer

Ive got the setup all working (pure hdmi goodness)
9S5qtT3l.jpg

we will have Halo vet's and noobs so I am trying to curate my hard drive so we can have fun games for everyone

I ofcourse have the petetheduck suite, all the modded gametypes, and a few of the notable standbys, what specific map/gametype combos would yall suggest?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Final Boss has returned...as a CoD team. :( Not knocking them for wanting to make money in CoD when nothing is going on in Halo but that team and team name holds a special place in my heart. Just doesn't sit right with me.

Blueblur1

Seeing the Brad Welch tweets gives me some hope. I really really hope Halo 5 is a complete departure from H4 and a return to form (H2+H3). I would gladly come back and give them all my dollars.

Top Bottom