Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Apr 22, 2010
Just imagine, Halo with BF3 quality sound...that alone would make me buy it day one. Lol as if I wasn't already.
BF3 sounds are straight up real life. Hearing the two side-by-side is terrifying, because there is no difference.

When 45 year old Americans get insanely passionate about a college they never went to. And netball.
How dare you accuse me of being 45!

Nov 8, 2011
Bit late to the party but...

“One of the things we wanted to do with Halo 4 was introduce a progression system that allows players to unlock things that not only change the way their character looks but also the way their character plays…that empowers players to make choices that have a meaningful impact on their gameplay experience in multiplayer. That’s a big change, but it’s one of the things we’re most excited about.”
...what in the actual fuck?

Question. What score did the magazine Edge give Halo 3: ODST?

What's with the questions? I'm out of the loop.
There's no real loop to be out of. FUD received some nice goodies and I'm simply helping these goodies find a home. I usually come here and give half away and the rest on FUD by some means.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Bit late to the party but...

...what in the actual fuck?
Yeah, scary shit. I'm crossing my various digits that it doesn't turn out to be as terrible and game-breaking as it sounds.

Edit: Game-changing might be a better way to phrase it. Still, though, how is it going to stay true to Halo?

Apr 22, 2010
You're fine with another 3 month blackout, wat.
Yeah I certainly hope we hear more soon. I could honestly not see another frame of single player (other than hopefully cinematics cut together for ads and such cause using CGI or live action for ads blows), but we know very little about multiplayer other than some teases really.

Wasn't it confirmed that a UK magazine was gonna have new halo 4 info soon?
Ugh, hate info from magazines. Shitty scans, massive articles that say very little about the game, incorrect info common.