• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Will Halo 4 use Kinect, or 3D in any form?
Someone (probably Frankie?) has said Halo 4 will see minimal Kinect functionality. Dunno what exactly that means, of course.

Anyone still down for some "Bonus Slayer" customs? I expect it to be rather not fun, but I'm curious.

Tawpgun

When I was in Montreal this past weekend, I snapped this on the Metro.

wp000372.jpg

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
hahaha @ blainville.

Juices is already packing the moving van.

Oozer3993

Someone (probably Frankie?) has said Halo 4 will see minimal Kinect functionality. Dunno what exactly that means, of course.

Anyone still down for some "Bonus Slayer" customs? I expect it to be rather not fun, but I'm curious.

According to the Destructiod preview:

One last thing to add to all this is that 343 believes the Halo series has a future with Kinect, but don't expect (or worry) with Halo 4 as there are no plans for Kinect integration.

Redford

aka Cabbie
Approximately how old is the MC at last count?

One of the things that made me feel strange seeing the E3 reveal was just how damn long he's been fighting already (you guys probably already talked about this a while back).

I guess he's doing what he does best, though.

The second one along with the infamous "whale" ship piece were both released in high res a few months back.

Ah ok, I though I recognized it, but the others are new correct? One way or another, it is some amazing art. I would kill to see those landscapes in game.

I like this one. It's a nice blend of organic appearance with an artificial, like the Forerunner were trying to disguise their installations from someone.

It is seriously stunning. What is pretty crazy is seeing that the art dates back to 2010, so imagine how much more art there is to see. I really hope that they stuck with something like that in the game and haven't drifted towards a different style.

CyReN

One of the things that made me feel strange seeing the E3 reveal was just how damn long he's been fighting already (you guys probably already talked about this a while back).

42 in Halo 3, add 5 years so he would be 47 in Halo 4, instead of healthpack in Halo 4 they may have to start doing bengay.

Every time I see Steelyuhas and your avatar I am reminded I still have to rewatch the series before the 1st. Will start tonight!
I want to do the same myself actually.

Been doing that over the last few weeks. I finished 8 of the eps, I only have 'Baelor' and 'Fire and Blood' to watch before season 2 fires up.

Bulletin was good. Got some nice answers about hitscan and sandbox.

He has spent a lot of time in cryo and slip space though.

Oozer3993

Going by KiKi Wolfkill's revelation that Halo 4 starts 5 years after the end of Halo 3, John-117 will be 46 during the events of Halo 4, if I have done my math correctly. His first official mission was in 2525, if my memory has not failed me, which would mean he has see action for 32 years.

Redford

aka Cabbie
42 in Halo 3, add 5 years so he would be 47 in Halo 4, instead of healthpack in Halo 4 they may have to start doing bengay.

Thanks, and :lol

I wish I were more read up on my universe fiction, I usually just do wiki-crawls on Halopedian.

Have these been posted yet?

As far as I know this is the first time we have seen them outside of the trailer, correct?

The second one has a Portal 2 atmosphere, probably my favourite piece.
I looooved the old lab section of that game

His first official mission was in 2525, if my memory has not failed me, which would mean he has see action for 32 years.
Aside from the fact that most SII's are KIA, is that a fairly long service for a Spartan, or any human for that matter? (since from what I've heard a typical lifespan is 150)

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Been doing that over the last few weeks. I finished 8 of the eps, I only have 'Baelor' and 'Fire and Blood' to watch before season 2 fires up.

Bulletin was good. Got some nice answers about hitscan and sandbox.

I still have to finish the 2nd book before I watch Season 2. Ugh, I put it down for months at a time man. I just gotta plow through it :/

Composer will be announced soon-ish? Release date in not-too-crazy-distant future? And a lot of other amazing information? Crazy. You hyped me much more!

Have these been posted yet?

As far as I know this is the first time we have seen them outside of the trailer, correct?
Is a higher res available? So sexy! Now that the pic is available in amazing quality, I'm going back to my old Avatar.

All I know is they better not ruin
dat daenerys
chapter. Anyone who has read it knows what I'm talking about.

Curious to see how they do that.

Vague as can be spoilers
Seeing it visually might make some future events more obvious in the TV format, so I assume they might change some of the visions.

I'm on Page 537.

Judging by US paperback version, you have passed the
shadow on the wall/tent event, which is when I hit the oh shit, this just got nuts portion of the book.

Either way, the TV show will feature a whole lot of this character in season 2 which was not featured in the books, at least directly (don't look at this spoiler unless you have read the first book or seen season 1)
The King in the North!

Ramirez

No more bleed through...

thatsthat.jpg

Also, all this time, I thought Tojima was the composer. I could have swore someone asked him in an interview how he felt about taking over for Marty and if he thought he could match the score...

So, who did the Halo Fest trailer music?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Curious to see how they do that.

Vague as can be spoilers
Seeing it visually might make some future events more obvious in the TV format, so I assume they might change some of the visions.

Judging by US paperback version, you have passed the
shadow on the wall/tent event, which is when I hit the oh shit, this just got nuts portion of the book.

Either way, the TV show will feature a whole lot of this character in season 2 which was not featured in the books, at least directly (don't look at this spoiler unless you have read the first book or seen season 1)
The King in the North!

Yea, that was fuckin insane!

Heck, I like it!

Top Bottom