• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
is it just me, or does the "magazine" look almost paper thin on his lap?

I'm going to wait for the official line on such matters. The post seemed like it was making an awful lot of assumptions.

Naming conventions such as Spartan Ops and Spartan Points really don't lend themselves to being very... sleak names.

How can 343 take each AA out of Reach over a few months all the while reiterating them on their own game?

I'm gonna hold back on rash assumptions.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
xk29x.jpg

feel

Just saw the scans, the screenshots are real for sure.... fuuuuuuuuuu

Still holding out hope that the info is somehow fake but it seems very unlikely.. :_(

In any case, a couple of Classic playlists that somehow emulate Halo 2/3 gameplay at launch please.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?

I think it's from that shitty fucking movie The Fountain. There's a gif that's commonly used from it too. It's the one where the dude is staring into the camera all in awe and shit.

How anything Halo could be connected to that shit movie is beyond me.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Holy shit at the new Cortana model.

Also, someone else is onboard the Forward Unto Dawn - the intruder alarm goes off and Cortana calls for help.

I haven't played Halo since part 3, so I'm looking to buy Reach for cheap, and was wondering how the game stacks up compared to the other iterations? Is Halo4 scheduled for release this fall?

What's up with the retarded names? Spartan OPS, Spartan points... I guess you'll buy your perks/armor into the Spartan Cantina :/

Elite's arms look weird.

feel

First person DMR model looks pretty awesome. Always disliked the look of the Reach version.

I like to think that if 343 really did hire Juices we wouldn't be in this situation.
Have you read any of his posts the past year? With this crazy ass info I'm starting to think they did hire him and kept it secret. Plus Sage. And a couple of Cooking Mama guys.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
The people shocked at armor abilities returning; do you not remember the photos from months ago showing the armor ability pack on the back of the spartans?

Holy poop at Cortana and that red elite! Looks.. amazing.

EDIT: I think what Frankie meant by posting that picture, is that we should all just keep calm. :lol

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
actually, having taken a few minutes, aside from instant respawn and especially forerunner vision, it could still be good.

wow, i spend 15 minutes typing some random response to a post by Bobs and come back to chaos. I would pick the absolute worst moment to make a lengthy post. And yes, the changes listed in the mag, if indeed it's real, sound very very bad..........

That definitely didn't help. Posting screen-caps from "The Fountain" could go both ways. I don't think this is the time to be cryptic or funny Frankie, the integrity of Halo's multiplayer is at stake; all hanging on the balance if this is real or not.

If it is, I'm very disappointed in you guys over there at 343.

/inb4jumpingtoconclusions

actually, having taken a few minutes, aside from instant respawn and especially forerunner vision, it could still be good.

"Players apply game changing upgrades to their character like Call of Duty and Battlefield"

But after a while of quietly sobbing by my keyboard I've accepted the impossible.

Top Bottom