• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

heckfu

Banned
Who is shanti 666? He just logged on and I have no recollection of being friends with him!

I'd be up for some games though, GT is Will J D

It's omg kittens, kittens from gaf, kittens, ElzorTheBoom.

All the same person, too much time on his little hipster hands.

Homeboyd

Wat

DrBunsenHoneydew said:
Sorry, no one who's actually participated can talk about it.

Microsoft made a video about their testing procedures, though. It's kind of like that, but awesomer.

Be sure to enroll in their testing program too. You might win the jackpot and get to play Halo 4 and our game early.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Can't wait to yell "Tashi Ceiling" as a Kinect command.
Your Xbox will catch fire in a glorious blue flames. The smoke from these flames will fill your lungs causing you to pass out. When you awake, you will know. You will see. You will hear. You. Will. Destroy. Halo will be a childs toy to you. Easy to understand and master. The game will move in slow motion and suddenly you'll realize what the Tashi Ceiling actually means.

Is there anywhere you can see whether your already listed as a beta tester or not? I can remember registering myself for it but I want to be sure I actually did.

Your Xbox will catch fire in a glorious blue flames. The smoke from these flames will fill your lungs causing you to pass out. When you awake, you will know. You will see. You will hear. You. Will. Destroy. Halo will be a childs toy to you. Easy to understand and master. The game will move in slow motion and suddenly you'll realize what the Tashi Ceiling actually means.

For a second there I thought you were describing a Trounce-like scenario with my Xbox lol.

Man, I still think the Halo 4 promo piece looks so silly. It's the angle or the Chief's pose or something.

iNvBAEUTnD9Df.jpg

The Pit is definitely being remade for Halo 4, I'd bet my bedsit on it. Frankie can't deny it cause he knows it's true.

IDK why you think that.
The Pit, although one of my favorite Halo 3 maps, wasn't designed for Jet Pack.
And since they are indeed bringing back Jet Pack, unless they make it like a double jump, I don't think it will fit well.

Falagard

IDK why you think that.
And since they are indeed bringing back Jet Pack, unless they make it like a double jump, I don't think it will fit well.

Nothing fits well with jet pack, so they should design the maps without it in mind and leave it to the plebes to play with their crappy armor abilities enabled.

IDK why you think that.
Every map isn't designed for every mode e.g. TS maps, BTS maps, Lone Wolf maps.
So it's possible they could do a map primarly for non-AAs and have an edited version for AAs.

And not the vice-versa. Ya hear me 343?!? :p

feel

343i brought jetpacks back.

Long deep breaths. Long deep breaths. Everything is gonna be alright. It's just a videogame.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
IDK why you think that.

Neither was Sanctuary but that works out great. Not saying that makes it more likely I was just pointing out that it's case by case.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
343i brought jetpacks back.

Long deep breaths. Long deep breaths. Everything is gonna be alright. It's just a videogame.

remember, frank was quite clear that what we saw in the CG reveal wasn't the reach jet-pack. whatever it was, its likely thats the AA/non-perk we have in halo 4. i'm fairly confident the "jet-pack" in halo 4 is heavily modified. no worries - yet.

Top Bottom