• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

blamite

Dec 15, 2010
Chicago
blamite.tumblr.com
FUD has that new UNSC logo we've been seeing around.

It's so weird to change something like that, especially on a ship that obviously could not possibly have that logo on it. I mean, artistic license, sure, but still. Changing little things like that, or switching the BR with a new model and just pretending it was always that way seems a bit... strange, espcially considering 343 went out of their way to try to explain previous inconsistencies (data drops).

Probably speaking too soon, though.

StalkerUKCG

Banned
Jun 4, 2011
FUD has that new UNSC logo we've been seeing around.

It's so weird to change something like that, especially on a ship that obviously could not possibly have that logo on it. I mean, artistic license, sure, but still. Changing little things like that, or switching the BR with a new model and just pretending it was always that way seems a bit... strange, espcially considering 343 went out of their way to try to explain previous inconsistencies (data drops).

Probably speaking too soon, though.
The BR is actually a new model, the logo... who knows maybe the UNSC changed the logo for a reason, Give themselves a new look after the shady antics of the war perhaps.

Hypertrooper

Jul 12, 2007
Germany
The BR is actually a new model, the logo... who knows maybe the UNSC changed the logo for a reason, Give themselves a new look after the shady antics of the war perhaps.
Forward Unto Dawn had the old logo at Halo 3. Where should it get the new one? I know some guys who will freak out about that little detail.

Woorloog

Banned
Apr 18, 2010
Very nice.
The only Halo cover i haven't really liked has been Reach's, and that was before i had formed an opinion about Reach.

blamite

Dec 15, 2010
Chicago
blamite.tumblr.com
Forward Unto Dawn had the old logo at Halo 3 and 4. Where should it get the new one? I know some guys who will freak out about that little detail.

Yep, this is the logo I'm talking about. It's not a huge deal, but in addition to being out of place on the FUD, it just doesn't look as good as the old one, IMO. Looks a bit more generic to me.

feel

Jul 16, 2009
Really awesome cover, at least looks that way on the tiny iphone screen, can't wait to get home and check it out on a bigger screen.