• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Ryaaan14

Banned
Sorry, I had a couple hours of work to do before bed. I was just going to do one more Firefight game and then head off to do it, but I joined your game instead and left after 3-4 rounds of the game we were in. That's just all the time I had. :(

I did 5-6 hours of work over this weekend. Sucks but it's that time of the month for finance.
Aw, damn. You need to come more often though. I always feel bad for you fighting fires by yourself all the time. That is no way to live man.

Spiders

The latest COD perk:

cat_helicopter120604file630c.jpg

That is both awesome and disturbing.

No more sleeps bitches!

Those screens look amazing. Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit. How should I survive the next 10hours? HOW!

I wore my Halo 4 shirt today, and the lady at Hungry Howie's said, "Halo 4? I thought there was only a Halo 3!"

Spreadin' awareness and shit. You're welcome, 343.
I'll wear mine today. Let us see how many people going to say something about it.

Kibbles

Is it sad that I can't stop laughing at the cat-copter? It's just too ridiculous, it's hard not to laugh.
KuGsj.gif
I was scrolling through the thread laughing at the absurd pics and then lost it at the sunset shop. Mouth hurts trying to hold back my laughter in bed

Ryaaan14

Banned
I'm in the mood to do some co-op on any Halo game. Anyone interested? I will probably only be able to stay awake for a couple more hours.

Edit: I just died at the taxidermycaticopter sunset. RIP me.

Fracas

#fuckonami
4,800 more posts.
GO GO GO

Random, somewhat controversial opinion: I like Reach's overall presentation. From the art style to the audio design, I feel it's right up there with the best in the series, and some of my favorite this gen.

Too bad the rest of the game doesn't match up.

FyreWulff

9 and a half hours to go. This is basically decision time for everyone if they want to go to sleep now and still get a full rest or just stay up.

Well, exam finished: time to get even more hyped.

Btw, Game of thrones theme stuck in my head during the entire 3 hour exam. Thanks guiez!

Damn that finale! Dat last scene!

My pc runs Battlefield 3 completely maxed out at around 130/150 frames per second. My eyes!!! I'm ready for that Halo 4 port.

Watched the trailer that included the Armored Kill expansion footage and immediately became jelly of anyone with a great rig to run that game on PC max.

LOL

Also I got really spoiled in the GoT S2 thread about a series spoiler before the person covered it up. So mad right now.

edit: No wait, person still didn't cover it up.

Despite the spoilers rules that are set up for that thread, spoilers fly frequently. I would not want to occupy that thread without having read all the books personally.

Goodnight you princes of Maine, you kings of New England. You dukes of Dong.

Will take as compliment, although the east coast is for the 18th Century.

So I figured, "what the hell, E3 is tomorrow, why not pre-hype by playing some Reach FFA". First game I get matched up against Naded. By the end of the game I felt like someone had stuffed me and turned me into a corpsified helicopter.

Some people are too good at Halo.

So I figured, "what the hell, E3 is tomorrow, why not pre-hype by playing some Reach FFA". First game I get matched up against Naded. By the end of the game I felt like someone had stuffed me and turned me into a corpsified helicopter.

Some people are too good at Halo.
Playing FFA is always a mistake

Edit: why did you have to tell us that gabotron

Top Bottom