• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I love propipe but it was objectively underused.
Huh, I'm not sure how I feel about that reasoning. I mean, I see how that puts you guys in a hard spot. A weapon isn't useful if no one is using it. I'm assuming that's why you replaced the Plasma Rifle with the Storm Rifle. But on the other hand, the Pro Pipe was a fun weapon that took skill to use. HaloGAF will miss it, but apparently we're in the minority.

So how do I get my hands on one of these Master Chief avatar codes?

http://xboxavatargear.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/halo-4-avatar.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Wow that costume is awesome

[quote="Stinkles, post: 38625559"]I love propipe but it was objectively underused.[/QUOTE]
My favorite power weapon :(
Underused compared to what? The rockets?

Love those booster sparks, might have to roll with that AA just because of it, I have a thing for videogame sparks. :)

You're gonna love Crysis 3 aka Sparks: The Game

untitled-1h5mzk.gif

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
So, when I went to see if I was lucky enough to redeem that code I look at my messages and see this.

yZ5hf.png

lol?

daedalius

so with the no friendly fire, and not being kicked out of scope thing being ignored...im a little nervous again.

Maybe you just don't get knocked out of BR scope; maybe getting knocked out is weapon specific now?

DMR and Sniper since they have the most zoom? laser? Maybe you don't get knocked out of 2x.

I also love the propipe... sad it was underused.

Maybe you just don't get knocked out of BR scope; maybe getting knocked out is weapon specific now?

DMR and Sniper since they have the most zoom? laser? Maybe you don't get knocked out of 2x.

Still think thats a crucial thing that shouldn't work like that. Not sure why that's something they would want to change.

Just caught up this thread finally, I need to catch up on some of the media drops from yesterday yet. Those IGN videos, though awful, looked amazing. So hyped for the MLG gameplay.

So how do I get my hands on one of these Master Chief avatar codes?

halo-4-avatar.png

Oooohhh I want.

I think people expecting friendly fire in matchmaking are kidding themselves. If the build at E3 has it off, that's probably 343 Industries' intended vision for the game, at least at this point in time.

was just looking through the cancelled stuff on halo wiki and found this from the cancelled mmo.

lol, it'd be hilarious to be playing and all the sudden an elite shows up riding this. honestly looking at some of this stuff im glad it was cancelled.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I think it would be gravy if 343i would just give a yes/no response. They could even do it in the form of an informative bulletin! That way no one has to rely on the reports of people who got to play it and get people saying one thing or another.

よろしくぅ(^o^)/

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Next Sparkcast is going to be sick. Hope we gets some of the finer details revealed to us about campaign and spartan ops but especially MP.

Falagard

Yea I'm still waiting to see how no friendly fire plays out. Not excited about that change but I'm not gonna shit on it. Knocking out of zoom being gone is major. It seriously changes the face of long range encounters. We'll see exactly how it plays though.

Was no friendly fire confirmed or is it just an E3 demo thing??

Top Bottom