• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Fracas

#fuckonami
You can take Frank out of HaloGAF, but you can't get the HaloGAF out of Frank.

edit: Aw yeah, he just did ignore him, didn't he

Trey

This thread is fun. This is a fun thread.

No! He'll become a martyr. An inspiration to others.

Hahaha

Would divots and other map geometry that gobble up your grenades be more acceptable if they still retained that function (so you would have to account for them in your 'nade placement) but didn't come off as random? Or would the preference just be flat surfaces everywhere?

daedalius

Damn mothers day dinner, made me miss posting on the first page! Curses!

This will cheer me up

iC065YFykeL32.gif

You know if you ignore everyone but Frankie and David you never set yourself up for disappointment as far as news goes.

kidding

about the news part

Fracas

#fuckonami
Too much work to make the glasses bigger

Also I'm older than you, son

1v1 me.
you'd kick my ass, played nothing but BF3 for weeks

Also, what's the point of ignoring someone? I disagree with a good amount of what is said here, but I don't dislike the person for saying it.

Karl2177

Also, what's the point of ignoring someone? I disagree with a good amount of what is said here, but I don't dislike the person for saying it.

Sometimes people are really annoying. And their double kill avatar was stupid. And the best part is how he can't post to defend himself right now. hahahahahahahhahaha

m23

Anyone think H4's theater mode will be the best in the series? I sure hope so

I really hope they bring back the ability to watch clips with others, that actually made me use the theater mode back with Halo 3. I think I used Reach's like twice.

Top Bottom