• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

I'm not interested in Forge because I don't like to invest the time in designing maps. I'm more eager to see the improvements 343 brings to the screenshot and theater features of the game.

Edit: I should note that Forge should be in the game and much improved upon.

TheOddOne

I'm not interested in Forge because I don't like to invest the time in designing maps. I'm more eager to see the improvements 343 brings to the screenshot and theater features of the game.
A Frankie blowup doll will be in the legendary edition of Halo 4. Have fun watching theater with him/it/whatever.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Anti-TeaBag - Once per match you can hit "X" when an enemy has killed you and is teabagging your body. This will cause a "death spasm" and your Spartan will give a swift kick upwards killing your opponent.

FyreWulff

People should want a super powerful Forge because Microsoft's idea of DLC support in a Halo game is "some at launch, then tie the last pack in to another game that comes out after people got tired of waiting for new DLC and moved on"

Louis Wu

Anti-TeaBag - Once per match you can hit "X" when an enemy has killed you and is teabagging your body. This will cause a "death spasm" and your Spartan will give a swift kick upwards killing your opponent.
Teabagging makes me laugh more than rage, but this would be one funny-ass perk. ;)

Guilty Spark is an AI. I hope you have seen every Anniversary terminals because GS mentions that there are back Ups for every of them. The explanation is logical in this case. If Johnson or Keyes comes back, I will agree with you.

Aye, I forgot about that. Thanks.

So who wants to get that weekly?

Creditz iz my life

I refuse to do daily challenges with the 'weekly' challenge slapped on it.
salty

Perks.jpg

haha

Karl2177

So the Halo 3: ODST Facebook page picked up Dax's Hindsight ODST article(and I noticed Hydra liked it). It was a good read, much better than the previous ones. One thing that really stuck out to me was how you noticed the sky and the environment above you. Oddly enough in all of my ODST run-throughs, I hardly ever looked at the sky. Also, I'm so tempted to comment on the Facebook comments with "Dax sucks".

So the Halo 3: ODST Facebook page picked up Dax's Hindsight ODST article(and I noticed Hydra liked it). It was a good read, much better than the previous ones. One thing that really stuck out to me was how you noticed the sky and the environment above you. Oddly enough in all of my ODST run-throughs, I hardly ever looked at the sky. Also, I'm so tempted to comment on the Facebook comments with "Dax sucks".

lol. I'm glad you enjoyed it! That'll be the format I'll follow for the successive entries. Took me a while to nail down the style/format but I think I finally got it.

J10

Banned

Edit: I should note that Forge should be in the game and much improved upon.

You can still reap the benefits of Forge without actually using it by just enjoying what other people make with it.

daedalius

Enjoyed the Halogaf show guys. You can feel free to make use of my sultry baritone any time for your halo lore nerd needs.

Also, foodnipple.

I hope or wish that 343i focuses more on the maps than Forge. I'm not saying that Forge should die like Invasion but I'm okay with an upgraded Reach's version. Disc maps are more important for me.

This is what I hate about them.

I'd love to know where those came from. Tineye doesn't know. They clearly didn't create them, and they're not leaks from a game... so why the fuck are they posting them? (And why can't they be bothered to credit their sources?)

I jest because your absence from here makes me sad.

Ripped game models posed in Garry's mod then effects added via photoshop is my guess but I'm on my iPhone so I can't view them properly.

TheOddOne

This is what I hate about them.

I'd love to know where those came from. Tineye doesn't know. They clearly didn't create them, and they're not leaks from a game... so why the fuck are they posting them? (And why can't they be bothered to credit their sources?)
Yup, I hate when sites do that.

If they really have to make it blocky placey again, at least give people a gigantic flat space (like, BTB size) so people can make BTB sized maps without having to lower performance by making gigantic floors.

Also, don't release a disc a year after the game comes out that doesn't have your prime Forge map on it, splitting the community and forcing them to forge remakes out of remakes.
Is terrain editing even possible with the Halo engine, shadows and all.

What I most hate about Reach's forge is how two same plieces placed together can have totally different shadowing, did that happen in 3?

Possible. I'd love to see the source, because maybe the creator has done other cool stuff.

Its something iv been toying with for a long time, I'll knock a few up for HaloGAF sometime.

I try to keep things as realistic as possible when I do stuff like this, for example samus clearly does not fit nor does lightning of remove them for a start

For real? When did I say that? I don't mean to sound like a dick, I'm just honestly curious

I think it was in the previous OT and I just said that I wanted to play. I've been lurking NeoGAF for a while but I started posting recently .

BTW does anyone wanna play right now? I'm on...

Top Bottom