• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

kylej

Banned
WTF is with games introducing riot shields, FUCK ME.

Evolved.png

Gui_PT

Maybe, but it seems like a significant waste of time for very little anything. The leak is bad enough to be real.

Remember when some dude leaked a few campaign screens from reach?

Even bungie folks thought they were real and they turned out to be crappy screenshots.

It was a significant waste of time that fooled everyone

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Remember when some dude leaked a few campaign screens from reach?

Even bungie folks thought they were real and they turned out to be crappy screenshots.

It was a significant waste of time that fooled everyone

Which ones? I don't remember any fake leaks fooling Bungie.

Regardless, this leak will be forgotten in just over a week.

Gui_PT

Which ones? I don't remember any fake leaks fooling Bungie.

Regardless, this leak will be forgotten in just over a week.

Forgive me but I can't find it. The guy made a video explaining how he made the photoshop and they actually look a lot like one of the campaign levels

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Forgive me but I can't find it. The guy made a video explaining how he made the photoshop and they actually look a lot like one of the campaign levels

I think I remember.. wasn't it something relatively easy like a Campaign menu showing New Alexandria or something?

And you picked the worst of the three to post a picture of?

Shame.
Boom shield first appeared in Gears 2, which came out before the riot shield's first appearance in MW2. Just facts mayne.

Besides, who didn't love using the shield to hop through walls on Pavilion to get into the enemy's spawn?

God that game was a mess.

Gui_PT

I think I remember.. wasn't it something relatively easy like a Campaign menu showing New Alexandria or something?

I remember destroyed buildings and burning ones so it was probably New Alexandria. Don't remember menu stuff though. Damn, them drugs ruins your brain mamaries

FyreWulff

Fyrewulf, we're playing as blue team on Cragmire. I'm blaming you if we lose :p

Push into and control red team's starting point vehicles. No sidelocked spawns means their motorpool will become yours (but be aware that they'll now be spawning next to the river motorpool)

alternately: whoops.jpg

We must be sittin' pretty high then because it's one of the best maps ever. ;P

And to think I had read one of your posts about the removal of the laser, and commented to myself "Hey, Dax and I actually agree on something for once."

Didn't last long haha

ok so apparently TruSkill is able to put good players on the opposing team, but why in the hell can't I get good people on my own team? I got matched up yesterday with a guy with 3 total wins ever and less than 50 kills, and his guest. what the fuck bungie.

Tawpgun

Is it vanilla Reach without armor lock and higher jump?

Respawn times are as short as possible.

Zero Bloom

Sprint Only

DMR/Pistol

500 points to win, Headshots are 10, kills are 5, I think assists are 5 also.

Upped movement speed. Jump felt similar.

Playing Customs. Someone made a Halo 4 Gametype on an attempt on Wrap Around.

How the heck does THAT work?

Edit: Ah, you beat me to it. Sounds...Interesting. How's the map?

Offtopic Edit: I'd like to commend RedLynx on creating a startup song so terrible that it almost makes me want to not play Trials Evolution. It's a good thing the game is excellent.

feel

Respawn times are as short as possible.

Zero Bloom

Sprint Only

DMR/Pistol

500 points to win, Headshots are 10, kills are 5, I think assists are 5 also.

Upped movement speed. Jump felt similar.
That seems nothing like Halo 4 other than the respawns and maybe the scoring.. :)

ok so apparently TruSkill is able to put good players on the opposing team, but why in the hell can't I get good people on my own team? I got matched up yesterday with a guy with 3 total wins ever and less than 50 kills, and his guest. what the fuck bungie.

Sounds like its working to me. #imascoldasice

Top Bottom