• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Fracas

#fuckonami
I know a lot of people here dislike AAs, myself included, but how does everyone feel about Halo 3's equipment? IMO it was a fantastic addition. I felt like it gave multiplayer more variety without going too far like armor abilities did.

Ryaaan14

Banned
I know a lot of people here dislike AAs, myself included, but how does everyone feel about Halo 3's equipment? IMO it was a fantastic addition. I felt like it gave multiplayer more variety without going too far like armor abilities did.

I miss Bubble Shields. Bubble Shields were one of the best things to happen to Halo.

That's kind of the direction I hope 343 is taking, I hope AA's in Halo 4 (without AA effeciency whatever that'll do) have short durations and have decently long cooldowns. They need to be used wisely not mindlessly.

And I feel that's the only way to balance out Active Camo as an AA. Idk i'll have to see what they're cooking up but I agree.

wwm0nkey

Equipment was great because it acted like power weapons and AC/OS, it just gave extra incentive to go to parts of maps and fight for something.

Was really hoping Halo 4's AA system would require us to find power modules to use the AA's rather than being able to use them whenever :/

Fracas

#fuckonami
I miss Bubble Shields. Bubble Shields were one of the best things to happen to Halo.

Guys I miss Bubble Shields. :_\ Bubble Shields were one of the best things to happen to Halo.

You don't say? :lol

Equipment was great because it acted like power weapons and AC/OS, it just gave extra incentive to go to parts of maps and fight for something.

Was really hoping Halo 4's AA system would require us to find power modules to use the AA's rather than being able to use them whenever :/
That's what I was hoping too :(

Karl2177

Ryaaan14

Banned
I'm having a really hard time finding a video of how you were able to "bowl" Bubble Shields away by rolling an Energy Drainer at them.

Fracas

#fuckonami
I mostly like them for the MNF spot. Dope.

First thing I did in Halo 3 multiplayer was chuck a spike grenade in front of me then throw down a bubble shield and watch everything around me explode. It went a little like this.

*throws grenade*

suicide

fuck.

And also, I was looking around for 343 personnel's responses to the barn video. Just in case anyone actually believed it, the DMR is not a 2 shot kill weapon.
EAbeZ.png

First thing I did in Halo 3 multiplayer was chuck a spike grenade in front of me then throw down a bubble shield and watch everything around me explode. It went a little like this.

*throws grenade*

suicide

fuck.

And also, I was looking around for 343 personnel's responses to the barn video. Just in case anyone actually believed it, the DMR is not a 2 shot kill weapon.
EAbeZ.png
So DMR's a 1 shot then.

FyreWulff

I think Fyre is.

About to be Notbraska, actually..
Going to be in Vancouver by the end of the month, it looks like

Although one time I was in a BTB team that was all along I-80 (Cali, Colorado, Nebraska, Ohio, wherever it ends up on the east coast). At that point, you just sit back and be amazed that a game with people on one team with that wide of a geographical spread even works.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Good games tonight, kiddos. I accepted Starwolf's friend request. If you get on my nerves, I'm not going to hesitate to put you on mute, dude. :p

Ryaaan14

Banned
That is honestly one of the finest looking posters I have ever seen.

Edit: Wait is it a poster or an 8x10 piece of art? Hard to tell the scale.

CyReN

So you're saying I could go to BB right now and get me one of these?

I might as well start my pre-order spree to get dem skinz.

Guy on reddit says its from Best Buy. Call them up tomorrow and see if they are yet, from the looks of the picture it's still in the back room.

Top Bottom