• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Fuchsdh

Cryonic nap time is over.

:lol :lol :lol That sounds so stupid.

Yes, but at least they got the diction right. Cryonics is the attempt to preserve people at low temps; cryogenics is the study of really cold temperatures, basically. Cryonic sleep makes more sense.

Overdoziz

Banned
2wqYz.jpg

feel

yes, but that $100 us dollar margarita with rare tequila, Louis xiith and blood orange caviar didn't help.
Shouldn't you wait until AFTER the big COD bucks come in before starting to treat yourself to nice stuff like that?

lolololololhuehuehue...

Aaaaaaanyways, you going on stage tomorrow? Good luck either way, really excited to see the presentation and the rest of the stuff on the next few days.

OT, but the other day I was thinking about Dynamite Headdy. Why hasn't that lovely dude made it to this gen?

I'm not sure how successful Dynamite Headdy was when it released

But goddamn that game is brilliant. That game has more clever ideas for it's hour or so playthrough then most games nowadays have in their entire, bloated runtimes.

OT, but the other day I was thinking about Dynamite Headdy. Why hasn't that lovely dude made it to this gen?
Because Treasure are comprised of like 5 dudes and they're too busy pumping out awesome ports of their games for XBLA.

Screw Headdy though, we need a new Mischief Makers.

Top Bottom