• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

TheOddOne

What if the SotC/ICO collection guys did it?
Just looked it up and discovered that it is the same team that did the ICO and MGS collection. They are called Bluepoint Games.

Viewtiful Joe is Capcom. ;)
133697966163.jpg

Just looked it up and discovered that it is the same team that did the ICO and MGS collection. They are called Bluepoint Games.
They did the GoW collection too. They're pretty much the kings of PS2 HD collections. What Capcom did with DMC was good too.

Silent Hill was a tragedy.

blamite

Last year I watched Microsoft's E3 conference in class while taking a final exam on Ethics in Computer Games and Cinema. Beat that.

Here is what I have compiled from the FB group. Feel free to add things you want me to look out for. I can't promise any interviews though. I have to let 343 and the big media outlets do their thing.

Tawpgun asks:
Movement (speed and agility/inertia, how it feels.)
Grenade bouncing and strength
Jump height
The AA's.
DMR vs BR
The unlock modification system
Ordinance
Flag juggling?
Dmr's firing rate in dongblains per minute

Gui_PT asks:
Frankie thoughts on Bobs.

Bobs asks:
Kill times?
Classic mode?
Frankie's thoughts on boobs.

Ryaaan14 asks:
Are armor/skin customizations selected by piece or only as sets?

Cyren asks:
Spectator mode?

Woorlog asks:
Are armor customizations tied to "Perks" etc. in anyway?

Overdoz1z asks:
What the average K/D of a 343 employee is and why it's so low.

My questions in there where just an excuse for bad jokes, but I am really curious about details on a classic mode, which game is the basis of that classic mode and the extent of what is stripped back. Killtimes and shots to kill interest me aswell

TheOddOne

Yeah I checked that.. I was just wondering which one you guys preferred. I might be home on my lunch break so I was wondering what tv channels would be covering it live but I can check.

So far we have the 9:30 AM Pacific opener and something tomorrow night for Spartan Ops, right? Anything I need to be alert for in between?
Personally I will be watching it through Youtube, great quality and didn't hitch up once last year.

Top Bottom