• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

FyreWulff

Why Invasion, pray tell?

All the TU changes would harm Invasion, and they've vaguely hinted that there's not enough memory left over to implement the TU changes into Invasion because Invasion is near the limit for Megalo scripts as it is.

Plus, it's a gametype that's 100% Reach.

Also, I believe the Reach MM update should be live now, or soon, no?

CyReN

I texted Best Man, I'm going to see if he can call me to I can record it. I really rather hear voice than text from twitter but that's just me. I believe it holds more merit in this situation.

I'll post w/e I can get on THC and copy and paste it here for you guys. HBO/Any other Halo site free to use it just reference the pros that gave it in the right context for their opinions.

Risen

I texted Best Man, I'm going to see if he can call me to I can record it. I really rather hear voice than text from twitter but that's just me. I believe it holds more merit in this situation.

I'll post w/e I can get on THC and copy and paste it here for you guys. HBO/Any other Halo site free to use it just reference the pros that gave it in the right context for their opinions.

You're like that girl that makes up for a general lack of hotness by being very willing.

Tawpgun

Playing Reach right now. It's excruciating how slow shields are. I'm beginning to give less fucks about the CoDifying of Halo 4 because the base gameplay looks spot on.

All the TU changes would harm Invasion, and they've vaguely hinted that there's not enough memory left over to implement the TU changes into Invasion because Invasion is near the limit for Megalo scripts as it is.

Plus, it's a gametype that's 100% Reach.

Also, I believe the Reach MM update should be live now, or soon, no?
Damn forgot about that, can't wait to play on Broadcast and on Floodgate's sexy spartan base again.

sogood.gif

CyReN

You're like that girl that makes up for a general lack of hotness by being very willing.

You're like that guy in his van while I played soccer as a kid and awkwardly waved at me as my parents ushered me way telling me to stay away from people like them. <3

D6m32.png

Almost thought they'd omit the dot for headshots. :D
Same here, until I watched that .gif repeatedly.

The character animation really looks fantastic there. Really nuanced.

When Reach was announced, I was hoping we'd see some of the relationships and relative social status of the Covenant play out on the battle field, i.e. animosity between Elites and Brutes. But we didn't really see that. So it's great to see details like the Elite smacking the Grunt in the head to keep the squad in focus. We see the pecking order playing out.

Good stuff.
I may seem like an ass for comparing, but 343 just pulled off in a couple of seconds (with no human dialog, mind you), what Bungie just never could pull off correctly IMO. I had the same hopes that you did with Reach's portrayal of the hierarchy of the Covenant but, apart from some menacing alien language, I never got any sense of them other than that they were extremely hostile. It may have been intentional on Bungie's part (just a collection of really angry aliens coming to kill your planet, what more do you need to know?), but I was definitely hoping to learn more about how they interacted with each other in the game.

Hype.

Oh wow I'm so confused. I got work later so I'll be missing it, hopefully it's archived.

iblKT9H1ar72id.gif

wish the plants weren't so static

That Gif is amazing.

We need more GifS! And where are the dissections?

So these guys behind the chief:

spartanIVorODST.jpg

Spartan IV's or ODST's?

I Hope they're IV's because if that's the ODST helmet, I wouldn't like it at all. The helmet itself looks pretty cool, but I want my good old ODST helmet back too.

I hope Spartans cause they would look too much like Spartans cosplaying as ODSTs otherwise.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
More or less. The sticky launcher or whatever it's called is in, so I can't see the grenade launcher having a place.
Shitty. :-(

And seriously, Sticky Detonator is such a terrible name! I think I'll just call it the StD for short.

More NEW gameplay just uploaded on Halo Waypoint on Youtube.

Halo War Games

Halo Spartan Ops

Halo 4 Infinity Multiplayer
I hate hate hate hate hate the feedback / notification system in Halo 4.

The U shaped chest piece looks so peculiar compared to the older models. It pops out too much. I think his shoulder pads not completely attached to his shoulders look bad.

spartanIVorODST.jpg

Master-Chief.jpg

Top Bottom