• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Halo 4's viral, I found this thread at HBO very interesting. It's about the soundfile you hear in the background at Halo 4's xbox.com page. You hear some radio transmission.

Work hard, be awesome, fuck grenades. Life motto right there.
I still go to school. But before I can start studying what you guys mean, I have to finish my "Abitur" which I will get next year. So It will be very unlikely that I'll go PAX Prime 2014+. So I am using my chances now.

Gui_PT

I still go to school. But before I can start studying what you guys mean, I have to finish my "Abitur" which I will get next year. So It will be very unlikely that I'll go PAX Prime 2014+. So I am using my chances now.

Drop out of school. Be a PAX attendand fo' life

Imagine everyone you're shooting at is Elzar?

I like it. I like it a lot. I always focus on him in matches, but never thought to imagine everyone else as him too.

It's perfect.

1238126868940.gif

So after a few hours of playing Halo 1 PC, my new favorite gametype has to be Rocket Race on Chiron TL-34.

...It shall haunt me for the rest of my life

Trey

Usenet. 1080p. jacknicholsonheadnod.gif

sorry Trey and Napsta, Risen brought in like 30 of his friends so the party is full, I'll invite you guys when I get a spot.

Its all good, I could only fit in a few games as I was leaving out soon. Rain check.

Recarpo

Anybody on or up for some games? I got a couple hours to kill. GT:recarpo if anybody is interested and I promise, I don't suck :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom