• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

He is banned again?
EDIT oh, you're talking about that ban some time ago

EDIT there was this thread about a child being raised as "genderless" or something like that, a lot of people got banned in it. (I try to step carefully around or avoid threads about gender issues)
I made a short reaction post in which I agreed with a point made in the OP, but failed to elaborate on that fact. One sentence would have done it. I got caught in a wide ban wave in that thread, for "not reading the OP". Lesson learned about staying out of OT topics that toch on social issues without being much more carefull.

This might seem like a strange thing to nit-pick at, but does anyone else think Cortana's breasts look too large and..saggy?

pDj8T.png

hTEvN.jpg

They just seem a little over the top there, where as in earlier games I would say they managed to avoid that issue. It reminds me of the back cover of GI, they were just way over done there, and it seems to be an issue in game as well.

For comparisons sake:

hbfLn.png

Ken

This might seem like a strange thing to nit-pick at, but does anyone else think Cortana's breasts look too large and..saggy?

They just seem a little over the top there, where as in earlier games I would say they managed to avoid that issue. It reminds me of the back cover of GI, they were just way over done there, and it seems to be an issue in game as well.

No.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Just fired up the Halo CE PC Demo and it still has many players playing it online lol.
Hah, that's awesome.

They seem saggy, but, uhh, that's how lots of breasts are. Whether or not they're "too" anything is subjective. But I would agree that they look different compared to her previous models.

The 343 guy specifically said that was a glitch.

They seem saggy, but, uhh, that's how lots of breasts are. Whether or not they're "too" anything is subjective. But I would agree that they look different compared to her previous models.

Yeah, I'm not questioning that.. I would say that they seem just a bit more focused on, and maybe slightly sexualized in a minor way compared to older models. I kinda preferred how they weren't in your face, and tastefully handled in past games.

Its not really a case of better or worse looking, but rather by increasing their size and detail they seem to have to become more..I dunno.

too large = no

too saggy = yes

This is the most important part of the Halo canon to me so I hope 343 looks at this issue very carefully.

Well, if you shrunk em and kept the saggy-ness I'm sure they would be fine, or vice versa.

Either way, I think they are too "emphasized upon".

And yes, I realize how goofy this sounds.

She's leaning over in that shot, need more tit pics to judge.

FyreWulff

well they did do performance capture this time, so they're probably just modeled after the actor, which in turn would make them more realistic. Mocap: It Captures Everything

quote from my 11 year old sister who was playing Reach with me tonight,

"can we please play the fun Halo?"

her and my 13 year old sister play Halo 2 on my old Xbox sometime

I just thought that was kind of funny.

heckfu

Banned
I just bought a Soda Stream (I think Noobs mentioned it) and its stinkin awesome. The health comparisons for those commenting last night about to sugar is ridiculous compared to regular cokes.

And it's delicious.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I just bought a Soda Stream (I think Noobs mentioned it) and its stinkin awesome. The health comparisons for those commenting last night about to sugar is ridiculous compared to regular cokes.

And it's delicious.

More info me

Recarpo

And it's delicious.

I was interested, but I just looked into it and it's $80 just for the machine itself. What's so amazing about these things?

A beta version of a game 5 months from release and nothing has been shipped at all.jpg
But there's no indication that 343 will do anything about it and did I mention Call of Duty?

Just so we're clear, I'm agreeing with you in my own funny way; I just hope people aren't seriously taking the piss out of 343 over a glitch in a BETA, for god's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom