• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Haha, man, I love/hate HaloGAF.
Depends on the day for me, really. When we have news/good discussion going, it's fantastic.

Then we have our dark days.

Regardless, I'm hardly here for the Halo now, haha. You dudes are cool, and I like the community.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
AR is just an example, but pretty much any weapon which is not "finesse" has the same problem. (lol Halo aim assist and finesse)

Start here:

http://halogenica.net/ray-casting-and-picking-using-bullet-physics/

Then go here:

http://bulletphysics.org/

Then ask the principle engine engineers involved with the various Halo engines over the past 10 years why they made the decisions they did regarding how best to use the hardware with their code and the limitations involved.

Warwood had a good run.

Big%2BBoss.jpg

Underground vs. overground utilities, rotaries/roundabouts, driving test difficulties in UK vs. US, and skullpeopleflag.gif.

sltPoison's Tramp-o-MILF post is either the breaking of the seventh seal of crap OR the moment we hit rock bottom and rebound to the heights we are capable of.

Imagonnabe on Reach within the hour...hopefully some of you will join me.

Underground vs. overground utilities, rotaries/roundabouts, driving test difficulties in UK vs. US, and skullpeopleflag.gif.

sltPoison's Trampo-MILF post is either the breaking of the seventh seal of crap OR the moment we hit rock bottom and rebound to the heights we are capable of.

are you sure you don't have to work this time

Fracas

#fuckonami

sltPoison's Tramp-o-MILF post is either the breaking of the seventh seal of crap OR the moment we hit rock bottom and rebound to the heights we are capable of.

You know I'm down.

What...does this have to do with anything?

What?
It totally has to do with Halo!

ZalinKrow

please don't make jokes about having a prego 9 year younger gf, I know people who have been pregnant 9 year younger gfs.

Actually lol'd at this, I don't even...

Also, when can we expect the next Halogaf Radio podcast? I've got procrastinating to do this week. Need some procrastinating material :)

Just added a red stripe to get an idea of the final design. When I've got all the dings filled in I'm going to spray it a medium grey color with black accents around the visor. I'm liking the satin red stripe though.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Just added a red stripe to get an idea of the final design. When I've got all the dings filled in I'm going to spray it a medium grey color with black accents around the visor. I'm liking the satin red stripe though.

So good, seriously, that's gonna be amazing when you're done.

Swarmerr

Anyone playing Halo 3?

95% of Gaf plays Reach now, I only know a few people on here that play H3 still;
Elzar, Bobs, Swarmer, me... that's all..

Yeah for the next three days ill be online playing some h3 around like 8pm est. I don't mind playing reach but to me its more fun playing against gaffers or playing customs. (allows for teams to be changed and the ability to have close matches) Otherwise you just get paired up against other people that are more than likely not partied up.

Forget about Halo 3. Peeps gotta get online and play Halo Wars. General isn't going to get itself.

Lol I still need to get all the maps for reach multiplayer. Might try and buy a used Anniversary. Btw is halo wars fun? I have heard mixed reviews on the game and am just wondering.

Ok im on H3 now gamer tag is Computer.

Ill add you, but can't get online tonight.

borderlands is amazing

also why are people looking down on someone who is dating a girl 9 years younger then he is? Assuming they are both over 18 I dont see that as a completely ridiculous age gap. I'm 5 years older then my fiancee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom