• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

no sales tax in oregon suckaaaasssss

We make up for it, though.

Pacing in Primordium is very odd. I'm 120 pages in, and the meandering that defined the first half of Cryptum is setting in.

Well, the rest of the pic seems new as well... so that may be legit.

Pusvq.jpg

fNX7c.jpg

I actually cancelled my Halo 4 LE preorder for this very reason. I scored the Halo Reach LE for $27. Waiting is winning.

That steelbook is drop dead sexy. Gonna look great next to the Halo 2 one; pity Halo 3 never got one.

Ramirez

Pacing in Primordium is very odd. I'm 120 pages in, and the meandering that defined the first half of Cryptum is setting in.

You mean you don't like reading about Gamelpar hobbling on a walking stick for 40 pages? Books' pretty terrible thus far...I actually liked Cryptum some what by this point.

Halo 3 LE was massively overproduced because MS overestimated the demand for it. Halo Reach's LE actually was about to be completely sold out and depleted but MS ordered another run. Hence the leftover copies.

As for me, I got the Reach Legendary because it was going to be the last Bungie Halo and for various other reasons. I didn't get the 3 Legendary and I had already told people at the time that I was just going to get the normal version of the next Halo game :p
Ah I see. Thanks for clearing that up dude

rukizzel

Neo Member
Wow. I was all over the place with that one...

But yea...
It's just like Cryptum. 250 pages of slowly setting up a wild last 100.

GhaleonEB

You mean you don't like reading about Gamelpar hobbling on a walking stick for 40 pages? Books' pretty terrible thus far...I actually liked Cryptum some what by this point.
Yeah. It's been a slow, dirty sight seeing tour. Nothing wrong with a road story of sorts, but nothing has really happened.

It's just like Cryptum. 250 pages of slowly setting up a wild last 100.

With Cryptum, it was like, 300 pages of confusion, then 25 pages explaining what just happened, then 25 pages of WTF.

I will wait to judge the trilogy in full, but I still have no idea what's really going on, beyond the very broad strokes. I am disappointed that Primordium didn't continue Cryptum's narrative, as it left much dangling.

senador

Banned
Yeah. It's been a slow, dirty sight seeing tour. Nothing wrong with a road story of sorts, but nothing has really happened.

With Cryptum, it was like, 300 pages of confusion, then 25 pages explaining what just happened, then 25 pages of WTF.

I will wait to judge the trilogy in full, but I still have no idea what's really going on, beyond the very broad strokes. I am disappointed that Primordium didn't continue Cryptum's narrative, as it left much dangling.

The next one will have a much more interesting first half when my character goes through a brevit mutation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom